British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick Bandits v Ipswich Witches. Championship 12/05/18

Another interesting meeting in prospect with the visit of Ipswich Witches. Ben Barker guests for the injured Danny King with the r/r rule being used for Nico Cavatti. For the home side Paul Starke guests for NBJ who has Danish commitments. Bandits to win it 49-41

Difficult one to call

Berwick have been hit and miss at home albeit the loss to Newcastle was only in a challenge

The Witches are capable of pulling off a win but riding to capability hasnt been a consistent trait so far in 2018!

Ben generally does well when guesting for us even when he is struggling generally so hope that will continue. Always pleased to see Ben don the Witch

Not sure how fit Haertel really is - may be a doubt there too....

Im gonna be bold and say Witches to win by 4 :)

Looks like this could be another tight meeting, we'll need all 7 riders to be scoring points if we're looking to win , Starke is a decent choice as guest & and I'm sure Ben will be as good value as he usually is , always entertaining to watch 

• Like 1

Just hoping the witches do better than last year when they let an 11 point lead go down to 2.  

I’ll go for 45 each and another valuable 2 points on the road for us!

Hoping Michael takes well to a big fast circuit more like what he’s accustomed to back home!

This will be Captain Kevs third meeting in 3 days and we all know how that went,they all need to be on their a A game, looking forward to watching Barker again.

If the form Roo boy Rory was in last night continues tonight Berwick will be in for a tough night 

I will be happy if I am being entertained, apart from the Glasgow meeting, I can take it or leave it this season. Only been to two meetings, the enthusiasm has almost gone, I even used to enjoy filling in the programme, I can now fill the race in by bend 1&2 lap 1

iwill not be going tonight as at £15 for unemployed it is to dear  for wot u get

Edited by cornhillcowboy24
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

iwill not be going tonight as at £15 for unemployed it is to dear  for wot u get

Never mind you could always watch The Eurovision Song Contest & You can give me a wave as I drive through Cornhill on my way to Berwick :lol:

2 hours ago, cornhillcowboy24 said:

Gutted for you,so sad.

• Haha 1

If it’s anything like usual it’ll be who’s quicker out of the gate. Gotta say the racing there has been average this year