British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick Bandits v Ipswich Witches. Championship 12/05/18

3 minutes ago, Badge said:

not much time left surely??

There isn't badge, but you know exactly what's said and what happens every season,.

2 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Think it’s time for changes at Ipswich.  Reluctantly I would release Danyon as we desperately need at least one decent reserve. Enter Nathan Greaves.

covatti and heeps to go too and be replaced by Kennett and use the remainder on whoever fits. 

Not really an option

With the late switch to include 2017 meetings and the Shield fixtures we are nearly 2 points over the limit despite Nico and Cam dropping

To replace Danyon with Greaves would mean a double switch. Dropping Nico or Cam woukd mean replacing whichever with a sub 4 point rider.....

That puts us back to square 1 

While the Witches' faithful (or unfaithful) have rather taken over this match thread now, perhaps I could gently point out that -- right now -- reference to the BSPA website, and the Championship league table shows the Bandits are on top!

It won't last, probably not even when this afternoon's results are in, but right here, right now, Bandits are top of the table after defeating two of this season's much-more-fancied sides.......

(If I knew how to take a screenshot of the table and paste it on here, I surely would!)

Edited by crescent girl
  • Like 3

There you go crescent girl

top.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not really an option

With the late switch to include 2017 meetings and the Shield fixtures we are nearly 2 points over the limit despite Nico and Cam dropping

To replace Danyon with Greaves would mean a double switch. Dropping Nico or Cam woukd mean replacing whichever with a sub 4 point rider.....

That puts us back to square 1 

Looks like we are stuck with this team then?    Should be okay for most of the fans. 

4 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Think it’s time for changes at Ipswich.  Reluctantly I would release Danyon as we desperately need at least one decent reserve. Enter Nathan Greaves.

covatti and heeps to go too and be replaced by Kennett and use the remainder on whoever fits. 

Believe me Jason    Danyon will be a better rider than Greaves and saying that he is at Nathan's level now so why replace him madness.

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Looks like we are stuck with this team then?    Should be okay for most of the fans. 

God get behind your team man lost by eight at Berwick that is without Danny for me the reserves both English keep with them.The top five should carry the reserves anyway  they are not at the moment stick tight easy to make changes for change sake.

Can anyone tell me if the meetings are filmed this year and if so by who. Many Thanks

6 minutes ago, Bash said:

Can anyone tell me if the meetings are filmed this year and if so by who. Many Thanks

Yip, all meetings at Berwick (including recent British U-21 Final) are filmed by Tapes Up Productions.     Available at track of course, and from Tapes Up website.

Thanks

19 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

God get behind your team man lost by eight at Berwick that is without Danny for me the reserves both English keep with them.The top five should carry the reserves anyway  they are not at the moment stick tight easy to make changes for change sake.

Sorry, I'm not a stick with your team type of fan,  I'm the worst type their is. Oh and if it's okay with you, I shall comment how I want to, but thanks for your input.

Edited by Baldyman

44 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Sorry, I'm not a stick with your team type of fan,  I'm the worst type their is. Oh and if it's okay with you, I shall comment how I want to, but thanks for your input.

Fair comment Baldy everyone are entitled to there own opinion, my take on it is how can the fans ever get an affinity with a rider and team when there are numerous changes every year.

Edited by Sidney the robin

On 5/13/2018 at 12:58 PM, Shadders said:

I tell it as it is. Last night was decent. Been gate and go for the Bandits meetings I’ve seen at Berwick this year and I’ve seen em all

I found it a bit monotonous, one good race heat 13.  I missed last week against Worky, but it does seem the magic ingredient is WATER

Even filling in the programme is no longer fun, can fill it in heat  bend 1 to 2 1st lap

Edited by balderdash&piffle

On 13/05/2018 at 11:54 AM, Bandits4eva said:

Bring back Richard :lol: 

May not be everyone’s favourite, but light years ahead of Roy ( shouting stupid nicknames ) Clarke, I hosestly can’t understand much he says or should I say shouts,  

• Like 3