11/6 British Final

25/6 Wolves v Leicester

9/7 Leicester v Poole 

16/7 Belle Vue v Somerset 

23/7 Swindon v Rye House

30/7 Kings Lynn v Somerset

13/8 Poole v Somerset 

20/8 Somerset v Poole

Somerset on in four of the last five matches and three on the trot? Also Wolves only in one.Not really shared out much.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It is a tad lopsided with Poole in 3 also, maybe they are giving those without playoff hopes a bit of exposure? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Belle Vue & Wolves not any away meets. perhaps they already know the final, lol

I see there is a get out clause saying this schedule  was subject  to  change.    Once they see  Wolves only have one showing, I'm sure it will be altered.    Most of the clubs have 2 showings and that indicates there has been some thought put in.   No doubt it will be remedied.....  

12 hours ago, Steve0 said:

4 times showing the world champion!

That's a very valid point - plus I wonder who has picked these fixtures? It's no coindence that the 3 away meetings we feature in are 3 of the tracks that we won at last season. Someone has probably used that theory who doesn't know a lot about the sport to think they will be close meetings again or even an away victory.

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

That's a very valid point - plus I wonder who has picked these fixtures? It's no coindence that the 3 away meetings we feature in are 3 of the tracks that we won at last season. Someone has probably used that theory who doesn't know a lot about the sport to think they will be close meetings again or even an away victory.

From what you have said it must be the BSPA ;)