British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry v Eastbourne 13-05-18 3pm

There were a few bees fans on the island last last week, so some are still keen. Wouldn't the traditional Saturday race night be a better option.

24 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

There were a few bees fans on the island last last week, so some are still keen. Wouldn't the traditional Saturday race night be a better option.

A change of promotion would be the best option!

I know people that went to Buxton and the island that haven't been to a 'home' meeting yet as they won't give Horton a penny..  I suspect a fair few will attend Monmore next Monday as well.

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

ALL Bees fans welcome to Perry Barr :D

3 hours ago, CB252 said:

A change of promotion would be the best option!

I know people that went to Buxton and the island that haven't been to a 'home' meeting yet as they won't give Horton a penny..  I suspect a fair few will attend Monmore next Monday as well.

There was a few who said they wouldnt go Leicester but actually went Sunday. Also I get that fans are reluctant to go to Leicester but there won't be any away meetings if the 'home' ones are not supported.

Edited by Woz01

3 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Added cost of floodlights probably means that's a no go.

4 hours ago, Woz01 said:

Added cost of floodlights probably means that's a no go.

Fair point.