British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue v Swindon 14/5/18 BT Sport

8 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

No matter what the result Speedway is always the winner at Belle Vue. 

Must be great watching Dan Bewley every week, and on a track like that. If he keeps up riding like that then BV look a good bet for champs.

Enjoyed the meeting despite the loss.

I still think they should have got everyone into the main stand, though.

11 minutes ago, Grachan said:

So would we if we did.

Must be tough having reserves that only score paid 15:lol:. Typical FF nonsense.

2 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Brawley? Great racing, great track, where was the crowd?

I know should check spelling before posting.

• Like 1

I thought rosco out of order singling out morris on tv tonight letting them down 

• Like 1

Good see there finally some positive comments about the great racing rather then the crowd size.

Just realised R/R for Worrall only got 2+1

Nick Morris really needs to sort out his scoring away from home. The Swindon reserves are woeful, I thought Mitchell Davey was bad, then Jack Smith comes along.

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

I thought rosco out of order singling out morris on tv tonight letting them down 

Agree, way to harsh. Ok Morris could possibly scored a couple more but the meeting was lost in Swindon's reserve pairing on scoring 2 from 7 races. Most teams would win a meeting if their top 5 rider's score 38 between them.

2 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Nick Morris really needs to sort out his scoring away from home. The Swindon reserves are woeful, I thought Mitchell Davey was bad, then Jack Smith comes along.

Hooray we have our own version of MFF posting on our threads now.

Nick away scores before tonight were paid 10, 14 and paid 14. Not bad. 

• Like 1

Bewley looks better than Ward at that age.. People talked about Ward as the most natrually gifted rider ever.. could be overtaken here 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

You really are a sad case :rolleyes:

And Nick's averages including tonight are 8.89 home, 7.80 away. Not bad is it....

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, phillipsr said:

Bewley looks better than Ward at that age.. People talked about Ward as the most natrually gifted rider ever.. could be overtaken here 

Must say I agree with you there a special talent and not a numpty off track like ward.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Would love to see Bewley make Cardiff as the wild card. After the way he passed Batch twice tonight surely hes got to be fav for the British final.

• Like 1

There seemed a fair few people on the backstraight, crowd in the main stand were all cramped into the middle it appeared.

Couple of grear races. Bewley breezing past Batchelor outside & in was impressive but Musielak v Tungate was the best race.

Well done both teams.

Edited by Col
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Would love to see Bewley make Cardiff as the wild card. After the way he passed Batch twice tonight surely hes got to be fav for the British final.

Not if he gates like he did in his first three rides.