British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gazc

Glasgow v Workington 13th May 4pm

No thread yet so teams below for today, remember the slightly later start time to a normal Sunday is 4PM.

Glasgow.

1.Chris Harris (c) 2.Lewis Kerr 3.Claus Vissing 4.Paul Starke 5.Richie Worrall 6.Jack Thomas.7.James Sarjeant.

Workington.

1.Rene Bach 2.Rasmus Jensen 3.Ty Proctor 4.Dan Bewley 5. Nicolai Klindt R/R 6.Kyle Bickley 7.BWD.

Should be a close one with the return of former Tigers Rene & Dan not sure on Klindt last I heard was R/R for him Tigers by 8.

Edited by Gazc

Comets to do same to the Tigger's that they done to the pussycat's on Friday nite :)

Depends which Bewley turns up. With BV racing at home to Swindon tomorrow his focus might be elsewhere. BWD has never gone well at Glasgow previously and Bickley is still pretty raw. With Proctor in good form and the return of Bach, too many variables to call this one. There is also racing on a Sunday afternoon where the track is significantly different to a Friday night.

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Comets to do same to the Tigger's that they done to the pussycat's on Friday nite :)

I don't believe Tigers can ride as bad as Panthers  Friday night's performance, they were an absolute disgrace.

6 hours ago, workyboy said:

Be happy with a point, two would be grand all four, well we can dream again. 

Dreams CAN come true!

• Like 1

Worky fast emerging as contenders

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MD said:

Depends which Bewley turns up. With BV racing at home to Swindon tomorrow his focus might be elsewhere. BWD has never gone well at Glasgow previously and Bickley is still pretty raw. With Proctor in good form and the return of Bach, too many variables to call this one. There is also racing on a Sunday afternoon where the track is significantly different to a Friday night.

good job brad Wilson dean don't got too well at Glasgow aint it 

bit of a surprise on the score line 

wonder how many are thinking they got Workington wrong 

I'm sure normal service will return soon but comets have shown on there day they are a team to be treat with respect 

wonder what will happen when kyle settles down

Rather than focus on our own shortcomings it would be totally dis-respectful to Workington.

Workington were absolutely fantastic from start to finish today and have fast emerged as real contenders on there last two performances, well done to all concerned at the Comets.  

And on to us all you can say is thank Christ for Lewis Kerr I will not say any more on the rest and the events on machinery as I may get a ban totally unacceptable is all I will say. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Whoops 

You should maybe worry about your own p*sh team rather than gloat on anyone else, but usual Edinburgh classless at all sports must be your upbringing clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Whoops 

Cant remember if i mentioned that you are a clown blob man just incase you missed it :D.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2