British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gazc

Glasgow v Workington 13th May 4pm

Two fantastic away performances from the team, and am loving the love for the Comets from far and wide.

We just need a bit more from West Cumbria now - the team are doing their bit, lets do ours.

The fragmented fixture list is doing us no favours (when does it ever) as I am sure the way things are going they want to be racing every day in order to keep the momentum going, however we should be letting everyone know about the recent results and encouraging everyone to get down to DP for the next meeting (possibly sometime in August I believe).

The 2nd of June actually against some wounded Tigers - should be a good one, get yourselves there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Now now Gaz, Neil is a great guy.

PMSL so he is the lurgan bigot is genuinely deranged, I mean his celebration yesterday was cringe worthy he is that fat he had no chance of taking off.

But apart from that he is a thoroughly decent bigot. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, MD said:

Off the top of my head, Masters. UK based and only seems to be doing Wolves and Denmark right now. There will be others.

And Poland (Lublin I believe) , and shortly Sweden. He's already said he won't do Championship this year because of his continental commitments. You'd be surprised how many polish fixtures are on Friday and Saturday this year.

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:29 PM, scaramanga said:

typical from Glasgow fans  along with paulco 

most Glasgow fans give accurate views and praise 

unlike the panthers that couldn't praise what looks like a good comets TEAM performance they just slated there own team 

maybe Workington were just too good for them on the night rather than panthers were poor 

Glasgow reports are sort of saying Workington were just too good on the day along with a few problems for there own riders

You must be on a wind up. There was plenty of deserved praise for Workington.

Edited by Crump99

47 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Gaz taking defeats (and draws) well I see. 

:D

As our once great manager Graeme Souness once said.

Show me a good loser and i will show you a loser.

To be fair a draw wasn't the worst after the way we started.

No comment on the Speedwsy looks like your charity will be benefiting.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

flash the cash money cant buy them love lollol

Edited by cornhillcowboy24

hi peeps , just wondering if Glasgow have any footage of this meeting on their website or other sites ? cheers 

1 hour ago, jenga said:

hi peeps , just wondering if Glasgow have any footage of this meeting on their website or other sites ? cheers 

Sorry Jenga Workington from Last season is up but not the pumping from 2 weeks ago try Tapes Up they are doing all the Media from Glasgow.

Edited by Gazc

cheers gaz ,  i  have been told it could be available @ workington on dvd . we will look into it when (if ) we  have another meeting this year only had 2 home team meetings so far . this season is an absolute joke , fixture wise . 

1 hour ago, jenga said:

cheers gaz ,  i  have been told it could be available @ workington on dvd . we will look into it when (if ) we  have another meeting this year only had 2 home team meetings so far . this season is an absolute joke , fixture wise . 

You should have accepted our offer to ride a few weeks ago. Told you we had bike problems and with BWD in your team you would have done us over like you did at our place and you would have qualified. With MC coming back and us starting to get the bikes sorted and Paul hopefully back fit and well I can see us doing something at worky. Don't worry I won't say told you so 

i take it you know all the workington rider were available and that the stadium was also available  ( open air concert, etc ) + other things going on .

what makes you think you have solved your machinery problems ? harris is still breaking down , etc . you look after your end and we will be fine .

have the faccues paid the company not to release the vid from that meeting ? its not on your site or for sale yet .

26 minutes ago, jenga said:

i take it you know all the workington rider were available and that the stadium was also available  ( open air concert, etc ) + other things going on .

what makes you think you have solved your machinery problems ? harris is still breaking down , etc . you look after your end and we will be fine .

have the faccues paid the company not to release the vid from that meeting ? its not on your site or for sale yet .

No problems with engines on Friday and Harris did OK in grand prix qualifier. Not sure who is doing the dvds this year. There have been some clips on the official website but not heard any news on dvds being available for sale 

Edited by SharpenRake

1 hour ago, jenga said:

The mechanics e-mailed me and said and I quote.

We have solved all our machinery problems (unquote).

So there you have it must be true.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

You should have accepted our offer to ride a few weeks ago. Told you we had bike problems and with BWD in your team you would have done us over like you did at our place and you would have qualified. With MC coming back and us starting to get the bikes sorted and Paul hopefully back fit and well I can see us doing something at worky. Don't worry I won't say told you so 

Apart from Harris , didn't see many of your others performing the other Sunday , the track caught a few too, with Rasmus and Dan's steel shoes full of dents it was pretty rough out the there .  But I do believe we deserved the points . Lets not forget BWD scored only 4 in our last Home meeting whereas Mason was on fire in the Cumberland Classic so we will see what next week brings