British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gazc

Glasgow v Workington 13th May 4pm

Workington were sharp from the gate and BWD had his best ever meeting at Glasgow. Good to see the progress that young Dan has made , would have loved to see him race like that last season as a Tiger. Well done to the Comets hope they can get the crowds back. Workington will take some stopping if they keep that form. Thank goodness for Lewis Kerr   one man team today for the tigers

All very well enjoying the result but to stoop to calling opposition riders is just silly.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Starke took a hefty thump into the air fence at Berwick last night .As for Harris it's just a blip ( according to him).

Foam fence, actually... 

• Like 1

Well done Lewis & Ty.

15 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

All very well enjoying the result but to stoop to calling opposition riders is just silly.

Its Jenga we expected it, bottom line dosent matter what any off our riders (barring Kerr) did or didnt do today the Comets dominated them, it was a very impressive team performance all round.

10 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Its Jenga we expected it, bottom line dosent matter what any off our riders (barring Kerr) did or didnt do today the Comets dominated them, it was a very impressive team performance all round.

hey gazc , i have not called anyone . just posted what i thought . no hard facts . just my own views .

1 hour ago, MD said:

Strong team management required Gazc. The Starke situation today was pitiful. Lewis Kerr should have been in ht15, i dont give a #### about preserving his maximum. Harris shouldnt have got near it after his plethora of EFs. To think we binned Lawson and Summers for their inconsistency!

Send them back to us at Peterborough and u can have Lunna and Osterguard!

Well and truly pumped by a very good Workington side . Track slick as hell , top men riding lawn mowers , thank Christ for Lewis Kerr 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kermitfrog said:

This result doesn't surprise me one bit, Harris or Worrall to be replaced by July. 

July is too late. Deja vu from last year, start off like train and it all goes ** up by June. We regretted not making a change last year, i doubt it'll happen twice.

2 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Well and truly pumped by a very good Workington side . Track slick as hell , top men riding lawn mowers , thank Christ for Lewis Kerr 

I said many times and I still stick by it,but why do riders have so much trouble with their Machinary ,it's the standard excuse nowadays.Harris and Worrel are hardly new to the game.

early belt driven motorcycles were more reliable .

Edited by jenga

10 minutes ago, MD said:

July is too late. Deja vu from last year, start off like train and it all goes ** up by June. We regretted not making a change last year, i doubt it'll happen twice.

Biggest problem with Harris is that who do we bring in to replace him? 

No way will Haaris or Worrall be replaced there are no ideal replacements anyway.

Let the dust settle on this and regroup one thing though they must be told sort the issues and sort them fast.

Just now, kermitfrog said:

Biggest problem with Harris is that who do we bring in to replace him? 

Off the top of my head, Masters. UK based and only seems to be doing Wolves and Denmark right now. There will be others.