British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gazc

Glasgow v Workington 13th May 4pm

how were the weeds on the back straight T.J.still there or have they been uprooted  ? 

14 minutes ago, jenga said:

how were the weeds on the back straight T.J.still there or have they been uprooted  ? 

Funny enough the gardener e-mailed me straight after the mechanic and i quote.

Weeds all done back straight clear (unquote)

So there you have it must be true.

• Like 2

what about the toilet cleaner , has he e mailed you yet and told you to stop talking $h1t cos he does not like cleaning up after you ! :o

Do you not think YOU telling someone they are talking sh*te is somewhat ironic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, jenga said:

Weeds a lot better jenga but was pretty rough , they were bouncing around bends 3 & 4!

what , the weeds were bouncing on bends 3/4 ?  more than what the Glasgow weeds were doing. half of them could not get past the starting gate .

another long wait for a home meeting ..

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Apart from Harris , didn't see many of your others performing the other Sunday , the track caught a few too, with Rasmus and Dan's steel shoes full of dents it was pretty rough out the there .  But I do believe we deserved the points . Lets not forget BWD scored only 4 in our last Home meeting whereas Mason was on fire in the Cumberland Classic so we will see what next week brings 

The dents were caused by your interesting team riding. And since you are admitting you won because the track was dry and bumpy we can expect the same at worky. A dry bumpy track and mason back, I'm tempted 

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

The dents were caused by your interesting team riding. And since you are admitting you won because the track was dry and bumpy we can expect the same at worky. A dry bumpy track and mason back, I'm tempted 

get yourself over, very interesting team riding indeed weren't we fab :D we won because we were the better team on the day , quite simple really . Mason vs Sarjeant .....mmmmm I know where my bet lies :lol:

careful TJ . sarg hit a bit of form lately , he scored over his usual 4/5 points .

W.T.F. is a dent in a track ?. 

39 minutes ago, jenga said:

careful TJ . sarg hit a bit of form lately , he scored over his usual 4/5 points .

W.T.F. is a dent in a track ?. 

Can you not cope with more than one post. The dents were in your riders steel shoes allegedly, according to taylorj

steel shoes with dents in, whatever next ,?