British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves v Somerset 14th May

Teams from the Wolves site :-

Thorssell, Howarth, Heeps, Schlein, Masters, Greaves, Morris

Doyle, Allen, Wright, Holder, Lawson, Shane's, Wilson-Dean

Jonas Jeppesen out with a broken hand. Shame, always good to see new riders. No Freddie to stop him now, so would be no surprise if Doyle got a max.

Peter Adams expecting a tough match and the Rebels not to be under estimated.

Last chance saloon for Heeps??

• Like 2

Looking forward to a great meeting to see Doyle riding at Monmore Green and Wolves taking a 4th home win of the season.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site to give myself a rest tomorrow? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Starting a wee speedway holiday tomorrow , my first visit to Monmore Green , looking forward to it .

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Starting a wee speedway holiday tomorrow , my first visit to Monmore Green , looking forward to it .

Well  I hope you enjoy your visit. If you need any local information, just ask.

Id expect 'wheres the bar'  will be the first question :lol:

Enjoy your tour Paulco

I'd expect a fairly comfortable Wolves win, by 10 or more.

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

You will not be disappointed 

I suppose two red Glasgow Tigers jackets might stick out haha 

well i tend to differ with the wolves win,somerset team very determined to come away with the 3 points ,Rory has competition tonight as rebs all in good form and the team luck has to go  rebels way  for a change. quote ' a rebel loves to leave a wolfs den with a scalp '

Edited by Spiderman1

56 minutes ago, Spiderman1 said:

well i tend to differ with the wolves win,somerset team very determined to come away with the 3 points ,Rory has competition tonight as rebs all in good form and the team luck has to go  rebels way  for a change. quote ' a rebel loves to leave a wolfs den with a scalp '

I hope you're right , i'm hoping for an exciting 46-44 either way , set me up for Somerset on Wednesday evening . 

• Thanks 1

I just hope Somerset can do better than last year's visits to Wolves, where we got hammered each time: 28-62, 34-56, and 31-59.

Lineups have changed since then of course, and I'll be hoping Somerset can come away with at least a point tonight.

Good to see James Shanes getting the guest bookings for the Rebels this week.

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Good to see James Shanes getting the guest bookings for the Rebels this week.

Yes, but not on Wednesday, when Ashley Morris - riding *against* us tonight - will be riding *for* us against Swindon.