British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves v Somerset 14th May

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Good to see James Shanes getting the guest bookings for the Rebels this week.

Weakens us considerably. Jonas had just started to come good and would of expected him to score a tidy amount at Wolves.

15 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

well i tend to differ with the wolves win,somerset team very determined to come away with the 3 points ,Rory has competition tonight as rebs all in good form and the team luck has to go  rebels way  for a change. quote ' a rebel loves to leave a wolfs den with a scalp '

You were a touch out...............

Instead of going to Redcar on Thursday to complete my tracks a car load of Heathens have decided to go to Swindon to see the Wolves. Scary. What are we turning into. Hoooooowwwwwwl. Oh God no

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Najjer said:

Weakens us considerably. Jonas had just started to come good and would of expected him to score a tidy amount at Wolves.

Don`t agree.   You have obviously never been to Monmore Green,  its a really difficult track to ride, with a massive home advantage.  Jonas would no doubt have struggled, but at least James Shanes has ridden the track before.

Maybe the Morris factor? 

Good meeting, Heeps really rode hard.

Rooboy yet again superb.

Doyley providing lots of entertainment. 

Only downside was the track being so dusty, we arent used to this hot weather lol

Noisy bunch of Rebels supporters with Glaswegian accents on the first bend haha , enjoyable evening though and two race wins from Son of God to cheer .

12 hours ago, bruno said:

Instead of going to Redcar on Thursday to complete my tracks a car load of Heathens have decided to go to Swindon to see the Wolves. Scary. What are we turning into. Hoooooowwwwwwl. Oh God no

Apart from 2009, and we didn't win on the night, Swindon is not a good track for Wolves. It will be a heavish defeat. I'd go to Redcar if I were you !

51 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Apart from 2009, and we didn't win on the night, Swindon is not a good track for Wolves. It will be a heavish defeat. I'd go to Redcar if I were you !

Apart from an 8 point win in the first leg of the grand final last year without Freddie and Jacob

Going to Redcar for the 4s because it's a 2 o'clock start, looking forward to Thursday . I was at Swindon in 2009 for the Wolves meeting I went to all home meetings and most away that year. It was at Swindon when I decided to properly support the Wolves in 2010 but then we came back. I shouted for Rory against Doyle on Monday before I realised what I was doing. Very confusing lol

• Haha 1