British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Midget

Workington team changes

Just on my way home now from another excellent performance, this time at Glasgow. The workington promotion have to sign Bradley Wilson dean permantley in place of mason campton. 

Wilson dean turns this team into contenders, but not only that he's also box office an will come from the back.

It's a harsh move on campton, but it's a results an entertainment business an this move will help crowd levels. 

Workington promotion it's over to you 

• Like 1

Maybe Mason could do a job at Newcastle if we're still looking when he returns, what's Mason's status at the minute?

17 minutes ago, Midget said:

Just on my way home now from another excellent performance, this time at Glasgow. The workington promotion have to sign Bradley Wilson dean permantley in place of mason campton. 

Wilson dean turns this team into contenders, but not only that he's also box office an will come from the back.

It's a harsh move on campton, but it's a results an entertainment business an this move will help crowd levels. 

Workington promotion it's over to you 

BWD is the best reserve in the league based on that today very impressive.

B.W.D. currently averaging over 6 1/2 . @ reserve . its a no brainer .  but i think workington will stick with mason .  shame tho as it will be the only chance to have him in the team .

mason will fit in any other team , i am sure .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jenga said:

B.W.D. currently averaging over 6 1/2 . @ reserve . its a no brainer .  but i think workington will stick with mason .  shame tho as it will be the only chance to have him in the team .

mason will fit in any other team , i am sure .

If they have any ambition to win anything this season they simply have to drop mason an stick with bwd, all the comets fans I was talking to today were all saying the same, we have to release mason an stick with Wilson dean

but will he be available for the rest of the season . its not our choice, that belongs to someone else ..

it is a golden oppertunity for workington speedway ..

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Maybe Mason could do a job at Newcastle if we're still looking when he returns, what's Mason's status at the minute?

A no Dave, (tsunami Dave) is often on the look out for helpers,,, could maybe put them in touch ;)

• Haha 1

Just back from glasgow  nice ride home after todays win best away show have ever seen now is the time for.laura to be hard but fair to mason we have to keep bradley its a golden chance to get some silver in the cupboard .

Loan Campton out now. There'll be plenty of takers ... but does that jeopardise his Visa? 

• Like 1

Who are we kidding here; Laura will never drop Mason :rolleyes: stuck with him for years , BWD is a no brainer, you have to be ruthless in this game to win anything , it’s not rocket science a winning team will bring your crowds back .. But be guaranteed to see a half fit Mason back  in the Comets team unfortunately 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Olga said:

Loan Campton out now. There'll be plenty of takers ... but does that jeopardise his Visa? 

never thought about the visa thing . 

mason can guest for other teams when hes in the line up so that would sugest hes not on a sponsored visa so should be able to sign for another team 

would be unlucky to see him loose his place 

but if the team looks far stronger its gotta be considered 

also weve seen a few times mason not the best team rider can often race his team mate too much and hamper the team scores to gain his own points

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamlad said:

Who are we kidding here; Laura will never drop Mason :rolleyes: stuck with him for years , BWD is a no brainer, you have to be ruthless in this game to win anything , it’s not rocket science a winning team will bring your crowds back .. But be guaranteed to see a half fit Mason back  in the Comets team unfortunately 

personaly I think it will take more than just winning team 

but a winning team will help

success brings joy and happiness to all involved so some of the bitterness on both sides might just be forgotten

12 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

mason can guest for other teams when hes in the line up so that would sugest hes not on a sponsored visa so should be able to sign for another team 

would be unlucky to see him loose his place 

but if the team looks far stronger its gotta be considered 

also weve seen a few times mason not the best team rider can often race his team mate too much and hamper the team scores to gain his own points

He can sign for another team, if that team, holds a sponsors licence.

I'd just like to see this winning team full stop!! :D