Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

Mitchell Davey sponsored walk

Recommended Posts

Get walking then DC. We have a nice pier you can walk off down here in Bournemouth.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DC2 said:

 

This is a great one for all speedway fans to get involved with, a sponsored walk for one of the nicest guys in speedway who needs our help:

 

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/16223249.Robins_to_raise_funds_for_injured_rider_Davey/?ref=mr&lp=13

 

Absolutely....Hopefully loads raised. I'm sure that the buckets will be filled to the brim at the Abbey on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Get walking then DC. We have a nice pier you can walk off down here in Bournemouth.

I'm sorry but that's an unnecessary comment under this topic.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea, well done to those behind it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

I'm sorry but that's an unnecessary comment under this topic.

But  that's Shovlar idiot should know better at his age

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Get walking then DC. We have a nice pier you can walk off down here in Bournemouth.

Totally uncalled for Steve, thought better of you tbh

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Get walking then DC. We have a nice pier you can walk off down here in Bournemouth.

I don't know what your history is with DC, if any, that's prompted that comment but totally uncalled for in any circumstances:rolleyes:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha. Some people need to get a life I am sure DC took it the way it was meant. 

Some real saddos on here. 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hahaha. Some people need to get a life I am sure DC took it the way it was meant. 

Some real saddos on here. 

Looks like the only saddo is you. Not man enough to apologise I see.

Read about his injuries here,

https://www.daveyracing.co/single-post/2018/05/14/MITCHELL-DAVEY-INJURY-UPDATE

Nothing there to joke about.

 

Edited by Badge
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am not going to apologise for a light hearted comment aimed at DC.  

Already wished Mitchell Davey a speedy recovery on another thread but will repeat it here. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Badge said:

Looks like the only saddo is you. Not man enough to apologise I see.

Read about his injuries here,

https://www.daveyracing.co/single-post/2018/05/14/MITCHELL-DAVEY-INJURY-UPDATE

Nothing there to joke about.

 

Clearly the lad has been in the wars,  speedway is a dangerous sport we all know that. Hopefully, long term he will make a recovery. All the best to him .

Can i just point out Badge, DC has been doing a lot of winding up on here over pooles failier to hit the hieghts. Personally, i dont think that is called for. Surely he has his own team to support, assumingly..

Edited by Starman2006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Can i just point out Badge, DC has been doing a lot of winding up on here over pooles failier to hit the hieghts. Personally, i dont think that is called for. Surely he has his own team to support, assumingly..

It's only banter Starman as was Steve's reply. Surely you can see the funny side when the ever popular title favourites are rooted to the bottom of the league.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy