British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Comets - Championship 18.05.18

No automatic alt text available.

This one could prove to be our hardest test of the season.. The Comets are flying at the moment!

Maybe are but think you will find comets will possible be without a rider or 2 due to gp qualifiers :(

one without B.W.D. poss more . are we going to get shafted again by Scunthorp ?

a hollow victory for scunny coming up !

Edited by jenga

no Dan bewley, told me at Glasgow that he had to sign on for gp qualifyer at 08.00 in Denmark Saturday morning !!. BWD in same meeting but I think 28 loan is also finished, maybe someone from the management could confirm things !!! :)

Wasnt that long ago scunny shafted us and  called meeting off because their  number one was missing cant think who it was !lol

2 hours ago, jenga said:

how is your riders being unavailable being shafted by Scunny?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Wasnt that long ago scunny shafted us and  called meeting off because their  number one was missing cant think who it was !lol

Err. Aren't Workington doing exactly that this Saturday by cancelling this weeks fixture?

2 hours ago, jenga said:

Shouldn't be a problem with Proctor in the form of his life , Klindt  knows pretty well how to ride the track there  you have a solid NO1 in Bach , you will have to use R/R for Bewley  and need to get Aarnio  to guest at reserve for BWD ,who got a hat full of points there last week riding for Newcastle I think Comets could  carry on from where they left off at Glasgow , perhaps not as spectacularly as tthey have won there last 2 away meetings but with confidence running sky high I can't see Scunthorpe stopping them .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, leander said:

Err. Aren't Workington doing exactly that this Saturday by cancelling this weeks fixture?

We could have 2 riders missing as to scunnys 1.

57 minutes ago, leander said:

Yep. According to Scunny website.. Klindt, Bewley and BWD were gonna be missing on Saturday.

21 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yep. According to Scunny website.. Klindt, Bewley and BWD were gonna be missing on Saturday.

Surely common sense says cancel till we have a full team of our own .

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Get MPT to guest for you he's in great form at the moment (18 point max   v Edinburgh on Sunday) and i'm sure he will put on a good show after being ditched by Scunny for this season.

Edited by New era Panthers

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Geoff, Saturdays meeting has already been postponed announced on Sunday on Comets Facebook page

Edited by Taylorj

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

I sort of agree weve cancelled meetings at home before so other clubs can accomadate missing riders so don't see any difference here