British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Comets - Championship 18.05.18

3 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Get MPT to guest for you he's in great form at the moment (18 point max   v Edinburgh on Sunday) and i'm sure he will put on a good show after being ditched by Scunny for this season.

And pleased we were put no effort in last year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Geoff, Saturdays meeting has already been postponed announced on Sunday on Comets Facebook page

I was talking about fri night at scunny !

scunny fans , take some sugar cubes with you to sweeten the taste of defeat ! :o

yea , i know its 1.42 am .

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

can see a scunny victory here ,hopefully auty will remember he is riding for a TEAM not himself

His team riding with Jake Allen seems to be going well this year.!!

4 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

can see a scunny victory here ,hopefully auty will remember he is riding for a TEAM not himself

Previously I would of agreed totally with your comment however this year he has become a better team man which is helping us much more

Nike Lunna guesting for Dan Bewley
Tero Aarnio rides at reserve in place of Bradley Wilson-Dean

18 hours ago, topaz325 said:

My next  meeting at Workington could be  in July now......

Strangely enough I was reading up on the fixture list the other day and found that after the home meeting with Glasgow on Sat 23rd June we don't have one single Saturday night fixture at DP until Sept 1st, Friday nights and the odd Sunday only, how many people is that going to stop from attending due to work commitments etc, a decent crowd could be watching on updates instead? :unsure:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

Strangely enough I was reading up on the fixture list the other day and found that after the home meeting with Glasgow on Sat 23rd June we don't have one single Saturday night fixture at DP until Sept 1st, Friday nights and the odd Sunday only, how many people is that going to stop from attending due to work commitments etc, a decent crowd could be watching on updates instead? :unsure:

but at least you get to see cookie in the GP,s on tv !

great guest for scunny .  should be a good meeting on a proper racers track . saying that when newcastle were down, 6 races were from the gate , but you cant have it always .

its a pity its a good few miles away , would make a nice 2nd team to support in these days of long periods of no meetings .

Good choice of guest will be a hard match and agree bring a no 1 in , as for Workington  although they bring in Tero I think there slightly weaker considering how Dan Bewley and BWD have been going.i watched Stefan at rye house Monday he was very solid  and he's backed it up tonight again I don't think the track will be set up for Tero  to rip us apart like he did on his last  visit . I'm looks forward to it and predict approx 8 pt win for the Scorpions  ps is Nicholi klindt riding Friday or is it R/R

13 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Good choice of guest will be a hard match and agree bring a no 1 in , as for Workington  although they bring in Tero I think there slightly weaker considering how Dan Bewley and BWD have been going.i watched Stefan at rye house Monday he was very solid  and he's backed it up tonight again I don't think the track will be set up for Tero  to rip us apart like he did on his last  visit . I'm looks forward to it and predict approx 8 pt win for the Scorpions  ps is Nicholi klindt riding Friday or is it R/R

nike lunna in for dan .  tero @ reserve . not sure of r/r tho .

Edited by jenga

Klindt will be riding I reckon. I presume the reason's Bewley and Wilson-Dean aren't riding is due to having to take their Equipment with them and travel by road. Where as Klindt already rides abroad as well as the UK so can send that Equipment and fly in.

• Thanks 1