British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Comets - Championship 18.05.18

5 hours ago, jenga said:

but at least you get to see cookie in the GP,s on tv !

Nah, it clashes with Emmerdale and Corrie, gotta get those priorities right J!! :D

Dont have BT Sport or, whatever it's on thesedays I just wait for YouTube and watch it on there!! :t:

Noticed BWD banged in a 12+1 for Swindon tonight, gonna be a very big loss to us that scoring power, hope Mason is locked and loaded for his return, he's got big points to score? :unsure:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Previously I would of agreed totally with your comment however this year he has become a better team man which is helping us much more

i must have watched a different meet ,as auty looked to block or drift wide on a couple of heats to a team mate and nearly throwing it away in another trying to beat team mate when on a 5.1.,team riding wins matches for club,terrible if captain

Good move bringing in Howarth, this is going to be a real test, I think we should get some more dirt on the outside.

8 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

i must have watched a different meet ,as auty looked to block or drift wide on a couple of heats to a team mate and nearly throwing it away in another trying to beat team mate when on a 5.1.,team riding wins matches for club,terrible if captain

which meeting are you speaking of?

and points win prizes,not team riding

Workington... 3 Danes , 2 Fins, 1 Aussie and the lone wolf British rider in Kyle Bickley

Should be a good encounter...will be there

Interesting. BWD not riding because he's riding in a FIM qualifier in Denmark on Saturday. Tero Aarnio guests in his place then flies to ITALY! to ride in a FIM qualifier also on Saturday (before flying back to Newcastle on Sunday. 

Need to question someone's commitment to the team here (even if it is allowed under the rules). 

6 minutes ago, leander said:

Interesting. BWD not riding because he's riding in a FIM qualifier in Denmark on Saturday. Tero Aarnio guests in his place then flies to ITALY! to ride in a FIM qualifier also on Saturday (before flying back to Newcastle on Sunday. 

Need to question someone's commitment to the team here (even if it is allowed under the rules). 

Nothing to do with commitment in my opinion- more about bikes and him getting to practice.- BWD has probably only got kit here which he will need to get to Denmark for practice at 10.10am Saturday morning local time- afternoon meeting 2.30pm local start, whereas Aarnio obviously has other kit other than what he uses over here, which can be in lonigo for practice which starts at 2pm local with the meeting Saturday evening at 9pm local.

I think you owe BWD an apology !!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, leander said:

looks like we are weaker with tero the terrier @ reserve . stronger with campton, even stronger with b.w.d. . cant please everybody eh .

2 hours ago, leander said:

It’s nothing to do with commitment. His 28 day temporary signing has ended. 

44 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Wrong -28 days started 23rd April

you are correct , or are you . ?

Edited by jenga