British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs Rye House Weds 16/05/18

1pm and a little drizzle locally - as per forecast!!

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Can see Poole getting close to 60 in this one.

The loss of Worrall shouldnt be an issue at all , though i do understand in Shovlars world if Poole miss a rider they are automatically weaker but if an opposition rider is missing they become stronger.

Can see Worrall getting about 7 and Josh, Woryna and the others should easily cover that.

Rye House in shocking form and cant see them getting close. If they do then this is very worrying times for the magnificent 7

Missing Worrall who went well at Rye House is a miss, Josh is riding so bad it's untrue but on the plus side our reserves are excellent so maybe only 3 rides for Josh with the rider replacement rides covered by the reserves.

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Missing Worrall who went well at Rye House is a miss, Josh is riding so bad it's untrue but on the plus side our reserves are excellent so maybe only 3 rides for Josh with the rider replacement rides covered by the reserves.

Your reserves have had one good meeting so I don't call that excellent everybody was calling to get rid of the pole last week time will tell .I think Rye will push you close tonight

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

The Poles might be worth 6 each at home but I wouldn’t expect too much from Stefan on his home debut. He can be hit and miss, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him at 4.5 by the end of the season, above Szzzzpaniak.

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

The Poles might be worth 6 each at home but I wouldn’t expect too much from Stefan on his home debut. He can be hit and miss, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him at 4.5 by the end of the season, above Szzzzpaniak.

Stefan rode really well at Rye House and unlucky when leading heat 14 when clear and  Szczpaniak rode well too, so the reserves looking much better, doesn't really matter who finishes above who as long as they are both riding well.

1 hour ago, Booey boy said:

Your reserves have had one good meeting so I don't call that excellent everybody was calling to get rid of the pole last week time will tell .I think Rye will push you close tonight

Yes true but much improved lately.

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

1pm and a little drizzle locally - as per forecast!!

Have the showers turned up yet as forecasted or are they still on their way to the stadium?!! :) :wink:

• Like 2

All cleared now. Hopefully the meeting will go ahead.

60-30

8 minutes ago, noggin said:

60-30

Won't be that wide. Averages :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1