British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs Rye House Weds 16/05/18

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rye House failed to use a t/r. Had to scribble out kk!

all on our table had wrote in kk for tr, nailed on 5-1,then after harris fall on another 5-1,just brilliant to somehow get 3 league pts

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Doolan scores well then we are done for. 

R/R Weakens us considerably. 

Poole 47-43 (Not confident).

Nielsen the signing of the season. Thank god Matt Ford didn't listen to the James Shanes brigade.

1 big name signing away from being right in the mix. 

We got lucky tonight. Need a true No.1 and then its game on.

There are no Relegation play-offs this year.....

Edited by Mr X

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Nielsen the signing of the season. Thank god Matt Ford didn't listen to the James Shanes brigade.

1 big name signing away from being right in the mix. 

We got lucky tonight. Need a true No.1 and then its game on.

Hope Neilsen got a good signing on fee and points deal as likely only get 8 meetings

If he is averaging 6+ at that point and facing going into the 1-5 he will be prime to be dumped just before the deadline...

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Hope Neilsen got a good signing on fee and points deal as likely only get 8 meetings

If he is averaging 6+ at that point and facing going into the 1-5 he will be prime to be dumped just before the deadline...

Don't think Nielsen will be going anywhere on tonight's form. If he moves into the 1-5 we still have a strong reserve. 

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Its been known many times how fickle Poole fans are when the team isnt going well , they simply dont turn up and support.

They should go tonight as i can see nothing but a big home win

support them through thick and thin thankyou very much

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Usual crap track at Poole then...

because of the weather idiot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rye House failed to use a t/r. Had to scribble out kk!

Peter Schroeck for you. Dreadful team manager who is scared to pull riders from heats, so he doesn't upset them. Or he just doesn't know the rules, which wouldn't surprise me either. Giving Clegg four rides says it all. 

Sounds like Rye threw it away. Three riders not beating an opponent is pathetic. Kennett is taking the piss at the moment & needs to be shown the door if this carries on.

Poole are fiddling at the moment so a good score line for them with a close win.

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Peter Schroeck for you. Dreadful team manager who is scared to pull riders from heats, so he doesn't upset them. Or he just doesn't know the rules, which wouldn't surprise me either. Giving Clegg four rides says it all. 

Sounds like Rye threw it away. Three riders not beating an opponent is pathetic. Kennett is taking the piss at the moment & needs to be shown the door if this carries on.

Poole are fiddling at the moment so a good score line for them with a close win.

Sounds like you dont know a lot either..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Sounds like you dont know a lot either..

Coming from you! Haha

15 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

because of the weather idiot

Mate ignore them. It hammered down at the Stadium from 11am to 4pm, i was sat in his car talking to him and it was P'ing down.. Glyn did well to sort the track. In the end the dirt had to be bladed off. Dont worry mate, they will have something else to moan about come October.
A lot of postives come out of tonights meeting, and that will be built on. All Poole fans should keep the faith, it will come good.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Coming from you! Haha

Thats right mate, coming from me..

I’m struggling to see the positives for Poole

Best rider was a reserve who isn’t at the club long

A number one who is riding like a third heat leader

The 2 poles plodding along with 6 a meeting 

Josh woefully out of form

Unless you mean Linus who you all want sacked. 

A very poorly put together 1-7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Really can not understand it at all seems we really didn't want to win tonight .  Many Poole fans around me were laughing at our lack of the t/r - fail to understand why it as not used!!!

4 minutes ago, startline sid said:

Really can not understand it at all seems we really didn't want to win tonight .  Many Poole fans around me were laughing at our lack of the t/r - fail to understand why it as not used!!!

Schroeck probably didn’t work out that we could use tac. He is a muppet.