British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs Rye House Weds 16/05/18

13 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

And Swindon. If I was Gavan I would go back through the threads and find it. But it was definitely said that Poole would smash us at Blunsdon this season.

You guys really need to get a life!

Just now, lisa-colette said:

No nothing to do with getting a life.................if someone says they said something and then said they didnt , its quite nice to be able to prove them wrong but thanks for your input

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

No nothing to do with getting a life.................if someone says they said something and then said they didnt , its quite nice to be able to prove them wrong but thanks for your input

:lol:

Going back through months of posts to prove it is a bit sad. You still need to get a life or a hobby.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

:lol:

Going back through months of posts to prove it is a bit sad. You still need to get a life or a hobby.

No its not sad its called being proved right................its a great feeling!

I have got a hobby...................its called saying before the start of the season the Poole side was risky.........being told i was anti Poole and thick for saying it..............then actually finding out i was right all along....................if some Poole fans dish the crap then i will have great pleasure throwing it straight back at them when im right

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Im enjoying it now as Ive got a feeling the changes will make you lot strong and you will end up winning it. Nothing wrong with laughing at pre season predicitons that have been so so wrong!

26 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Im enjoying it now as Ive got a feeling the changes will make you lot strong and you will end up winning it. Nothing wrong with laughing at pre season predicitons that have been so so wrong!

Fair enough but who would have thought the whole team would have misfired as one?

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fair enough but who would have thought the whole team would have misfired as one?

I agree 100% with you. I said to my mates Poole were the biggest cert I've ever seen in speedway! They didn't agree so they are smug as F right now!

Is this the Ipswich 2018 thread oh yh I forgot gavan doesn't post on his own teams thread just wants to poke his nose in constantly,how about you do 1 and concern yourself with how well Ipswich are doing oh yh I forgot that they are crap and never win anything PMSL!!!!!

Edited by Paddy The Rebel
Spelling error

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

No its not sad its called being proved right................its a great feeling!

I have got a hobby...................its called saying before the start of the season the Poole side was risky.........being told i was anti Poole and thick for saying it..............then actually finding out i was right all along....................if some Poole fans dish the crap then i will have great pleasure throwing it straight back at them when im right

Are you ok? You come across as a little bit mentally disturbed. You could just ignore them and do something productive

• Like 3
  • Haha 1