British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole vs Rye House Weds 16/05/18

41 minutes ago, DC2 said:

No worries, reeling a bit cos your world beaters actually got a league point last night.  :)

And there was me thinking you had turned the corner. Clearly you've gone straight on..:blink:

Kevin Doolan asking for a mechanic for Poole, presumably guesting for NBJ

16 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

And there was me thinking you had turned the corner. Clearly you've gone straight on..:blink:

He is on the windup (after a certain poster saying that your team would walk the league - without a wheel being turned).  If you don't like it either ignore him or put him on ignore because I suspect there is plenty more to come.

Edited by Steve0

Although I can't see anything but a Poole win, I don't think it will be as convincing as some think. 52-38 maybe!

Great to see Bomber getting 13 at Leicester last night after his 0 a few weeks ago at the same venue clearly his early season problems are now behind him and I look forward to a double figure score tonight at Poole (he scored a bunch at Poole only last week) to launch our season. GO ROCKETS 44-46

19 minutes ago, TesarRacing said:

Although I can't see anything but a Poole win, I don't think it will be as convincing as some think. 52-38 maybe!

That's convincing :(

• Like 1

No Worrall for Poole crashed at Leicester last night. Only Grajczonek, Woryna and the reserves can take rides

12 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

No Worrall for Poole crashed at Leicester last night. Only Grajczonek, Woryna and the reserves can take rides

I think they should be able to cover his rides ok

This has all the look of a potential banana skin. No Worrall means Josh will get an extra ride which is bad news, unless we give the ride to spanner where there’s more chance of points.

This is going to be close.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Can see Poole getting close to 60 in this one.

The loss of Worrall shouldnt be an issue at all , though i do understand in Shovlars world if Poole miss a rider they are automatically weaker but if an opposition rider is missing they become stronger.

Can see Worrall getting about 7 and Josh, Woryna and the others should easily cover that.

Rye House in shocking form and cant see them getting close. If they do then this is very worrying times for the magnificent 7

Edited by Gavan

Well its D-Day for this Rye House 7

Often a season can be determined by when you meet teams and with Nicholls, KK and Harris in form, KK and Kennett roding here last year, Doolan is no weaker than NBJ  and finally missing Worrall/Kildermand weakens Poole.

In short, no excuses its big win or big changes.

32 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Can see Poole getting close to 60 in this one.

The loss of Worrall shouldnt be an issue at all , though i do understand in Shovlars world if Poole miss a rider they are automatically weaker but if an opposition rider is missing they become stronger.

Can see Worrall getting about 7 and Josh, Woryna and the others should easily cover that.

Rye House in shocking form and cant see them getting close. If they do then this is very worrying times for the magnificent 7

Surely you mean the magnificent 6?!

NB, Am I wrong or didn't Doolan score a hatful of points previously at Wimborne Road?

49-41.

45 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Surely you mean the magnificent 6?!

NB, Am I wrong or didn't Doolan score a hatful of points previously at Wimborne Road?

49-41.

Yeah, he did. Was double figures or close to it. Was a few years ago though, guested for KL at reserve I think. He can be really good at Poole and also has been really bad. So who knows what he will do!! 

Also my auto correct changed guested to cheated!! So almost put he cheated for KL! :lol:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Worrall's 4th home (2017/18) meeting tomorrow so will get a new average!!

PS, As part of the extra entertainment and value, there will be the first of 4 Schools Football matches from 6.45pm as well. The others to take place on successive home meetings!

seem to remember the kids football didnt go down very well the last time it was tried,i wont bother to watch but dont suppose it will do any harm,hardly a marketing coup,will they enter the arena to the sounds of the marching band? first time the kids will have heard anything like that,could scar them for life lol

Scrubbed

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
Brain freeze