2. Kyle Howarth

3. Cameron Heeps

4. Rory Schlein

5. Sam Masters

6. Nathan Greaves

7. Ashley Morris

Prediction: Robins 49-41 Wolves

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Make sure you all bring some cash with you to put in the collection, Lee is near Lechlade now, 50 or so miles down. Fantastic effort.

• Like 1

That's brilliant well done Lee il look out for the buckets. Does anyone reckon we need coats and jumpers tonight it's always freezing at Swindon even when the suns out ;)

29 minutes ago, bruno said:

That's brilliant well done Lee il look out for the buckets. Does anyone reckon we need coats and jumpers tonight it's always freezing at Swindon even when the suns out ;)

Shouldn't have been called the Abbey Stadium, it should have been "THE ARCTIC STADIUM". I never go up there without a warm coat in my rucksack.

23 minutes ago, DunRobin said:

Shouldn't have been called the Abbey Stadium, it should have been "THE ARCTIC STADIUM". I never go up there without a warm coat in my rucksack.

As DunRobin said it gets cold PDQ at the Abbey. I'll have a track top with me for when the temp dips. I must say I did get away with shorts on the bank holiday Monday as it was still fairly warm in the evening. I won't be risking that tonight mind.

Edited by hyabb17

Wolves just don' have the strength away and Rory is the only one in great form but Jacob can spring up with a big display. Sam is struggling with the bigger heats and may not have enough in their bottom three to trouble a strong home team. 

53-37 about right but hope Wolves can rise above and grab a point 

7 minutes ago, T.N.T. said:

Wolves just don' have the strength away and Rory is the only one in great form but Jacob can spring up with a big display. Sam is struggling with the bigger heats and may not have enough in their bottom three to trouble a strong home team. 

53-37 about right but hope Wolves can rise above and grab a point 

4 of the top 5 go very well round our place though mate. Expect us to win but can't see it being a battering.

Could be another very close one even if the top 5 are firing.

Ann off night for any will be a real problem.

Last Heat decider maybe?.

For people who thinks I’m anti Mitchell Davey & David Bellego is ridiculous. This is a forum, I’m allowed to voice my opinion if a rider is in bad form. I was David Bellego’s biggest fan last year, I just thought his average was high considering his form tailed off. Also I go to every Swindon home meeting for all the doubters.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

For people who thinks I’m anti Mitchell Davey & David Bellego is ridiculous. This is a forum, I’m allowed to voice my opinion if a rider is in bad form. I was David Bellego’s biggest fan last year, I just thought his average was high considering his form tailed off. Also I go to every Swindon home meeting for all the doubters.

Nobody can miss your purple chinos.

Was that you stood next to Lord Lucan and Shergar at the burger van?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Could be another very close one even if the top 5 are firing.

Ann off night for any will be a real problem.

Last Heat decider maybe?.

Unless Jacob comes to the party, I think somewhere around 51-39

2 hours ago, bruno said:

It was boiling Bank Holiday Monday! Noice cold coiderrs being necked.

Can only see a windon win against a Wolves team that dont travel well. Top 2 clash and repeat of last years Grand Final...52-38 to the Moonrakers and return to the top.

Hoping for big score from Adam and Dave B

Edited by auntie doris