British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GiveusaB

Good Luck to Lee Kilby !

Guest GiveusaB

Walking 75 miles tonight/over, to raise funds for Mitch Davey! Perry Barr to the Abbey stadium in 24 hours!?

LEGEND!

p.s there's a just giving page for this, listed on Birmingham Speedway's website.

Edited by GiveusaB

Lee has been giving regular live updates on social media and is doing great. Two hours ahead of schedule at the monet.

Craig Cook has offered 2 Cardiff GP pit passes to the highest bidder on Twitter, with all proceeds to Mitchell Davey and now Josh Gudgeon of Team Hancock has offered the same. Highest bid so far £300

So impressed with the walk @LeeRobertKilby is doing to raise funds for my mate @daveyracing91. Here’s what I am going to do. I will donate a pair of Cardiff Pit passes to the highest bidder - all monies to Mitch. Place your bid below.

Apparently, there have been two bids of £1,000 so with 2 sets of passes that adds £2,000 to the total collected for Mitchell.

Fantastic gesture by Craig Cook and by Josh Gudgeon. 

I can't come near to offering anything quite like that, but I do have four Stenners Annuals (1946, 1949, 1950 and 1952) that I can offer - with the cash going to the fund. I know that they are not massively valuable, and unfortunately, the 1946 and 1949 books both have the covers missing which will obviously devalue them for a collector, but if anyone is interested or knows of anyone who is, perhaps they would contact me via this forum. 

Anyone who is interested would obviously have the chance to inspect them first and change their minds if necessary.

• Like 2