tigers

harris 

kerr 

vissing

starke

worrall 

wallinger (g)

sarjaent

Ryan terry Daley to guest for redcar , was meant to be th proctor but Glasgow appealed and it has to be a NL rider 

Where is Kus then ? 

Edited by Paulco

riding in the Czech Republic picking up his weight in potatoes as payment,battering now as nobody can have an off night and been carrying at least two all season.

I think with Kus or a guest this would have been an interesting tie against an out of sorts Glasgow. Now makes the task look very hard. Can't really afford anyone to have an off night now. 

Starke missing probably weakens Glasgow as well as he flies round here normally, but hard to look past a Glasgow win. 

Only if Sundays performance isn't repeated 

Matej's meeting in Czech has been postponed due to rain - he will now take his place in the Bears side. Will have to ride at number two, but now gives us a better chance! 

5 minutes ago, boz said:

Matej's meeting in Czech has been postponed due to rain - he will now take his place in the Bears side. Will have to ride at number two, but now gives us a better chance! 

Do the BSPA recognise Czech rain though - is it on the list of approved weather?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hope Richie is fit enough to take his place in our side tonight , I notice his "B" team were using r-r for him last night .

3 hours ago, Paulco said:

Hope Richie is fit enough to take his place in our side tonight , I notice his "B" team were using r-r for him last night .

We have already been stung with riders declaring themselves fit when they are clearly not.

To be honest its only May and I am past caring.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Do the BSPA recognise Czech rain though - is it on the list of approved weather?

You jest but if he wasnt listed in the team then to use him will require sanction

Should be a no brainer tick box exercise though......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

We have already been stung with riders declaring themselves fit when they are clearly not.

To be honest its only May and I am past caring.

The sport is in the same shambolic situation as last year,now add in lack of regular meetings.!!

• Like 2

Just now, RedcarRacer said:

Kus is riding now - his Czech meeting postponed, so Redcar at full strength again

Its like the Hokey Kokey down that way but sense prevails at last.