Star Performer - Robert Lambert 

Most Improved - Ty Proctor/Lewis Kerr

Must do better - Kasper Andersen

29 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon

Star Performer - Troy Batchelor

Most Improved - Adam Ellis

Must do better - David Bellego

I don't have a team to follow but it seems odd to me that some Swindon fans are on Bellego's back. According to the SCB averages both Bellego and Musielak started on 7.37 and they are now, per update 9 on 14th May, on 7.46 and 7.42 respectively. Am I missing something obvious?

7 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

I don't have a team to follow but it seems odd to me that some Swindon fans are on Bellego's back. According to the SCB averages both Bellego and Musielak started on 7.37 and they are now, per update 9 on 14th May, on 7.46 and 7.42 respectively. Am I missing something obvious?

Yep. Swindon fans panicking as it sinks in they are not as good as they thought after failing to get a point in their last three away meetings. 

8 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

Which Swindon fans are on Bellego's back? All I can see is a Reading fan on Bellego's back.

Bellego is on 5.92 for this year. He's had some relatively poor meetings by last year's standards, but he's had some excellent ones too.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

They aren't. This person is and I would wager he doesn't go. First it was Davey, now he's onto Bellego.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yep. Swindon fans panicking as it sinks in they are not as good as they thought after failing to get a point in their last three away meetings. 

Come on even you know its your mate Ross who is on Bellego's back. I haven't seen one proper fan slate him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Which Swindon fans are on Bellego's back? All I can see is a Reading fan on Bellego's back.

Bellego is on 5.92 for this year. He's had some relatively poor meetings by last year's standards, but he's had some excellent ones too.

5 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

They aren't. This person is and I would wager he doesn't go. First it was Davey, now he's onto Bellego.

Yes, you're both right. Having just read back the Somerset Swindon thread he is the only one slating Bellego. As you say Grachan, and I guess it applies to all 7 point heatleaders, they'll have some cracking meetings and some rubbish ones. That's why they're averaging seven. 

23 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

13 minutes ago, Grachan said:

As Grachan has said no Swindon fan is on Bellego's back. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

Yes, you're both right. Having just read back the Somerset Swindon thread he is the only one slating Bellego. As you say Grachan, and I guess it applies to all 7 point heatleaders, they'll have some cracking meetings and some rubbish ones. That's why they're averaging seven. 

Bellego was class last year and it would take a very fickle fan to get on his back after a few dodgy meetings. This Reading fan is very similar to MFF on the Poole threads who wants a rider out every week if they have a bad meeting. You can tell the difference between fans who actually go and watch Swindon and Poole compared to those that don't.

• Like 1

Coventry:

Star Performer  -  Ole Olsen - Mr dependable

Most improved  -  Greg Hancock - this kid could go all the way

Must do better  -  Brian Yarrow - Ave manipulation? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Poole

Star Performer : None

Most Improved : None

Must do better : ALL OF THEM!!

3 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Poole

Star Performer : None

Most Improved : None

Must do better : ALL OF THEM!!

Shouldn't it be??

Star Performer : Stefan Nielsen

Most Improved : Stefan Nielsen

Must do better : ALL OF THEM EXCEPT STEFAN NIELSEN AND RICHIE WORRALL!!

• Like 2

Poole

Star Performer - Poole Keith

Most Improved - Stevehols54

Must Do Better - Starman2006

Village Idiot - Matt Ford Fan

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

King's Lynn 

Star Performer - Robert Lambert 

Most Improved - Ty Proctor/Lewis Kerr

Must do better - Kasper Andersen

I'd say Iversen is the must do better. Kasper is doing just fine considering his age and experience.

• Like 3