British Speedway Forum
Normski

Berwick Bandits v Sheffield Tigers. Championship. 19/05/2018

Looks like it's not going to be our season.Josh bates should have been replaced earlier with Wilson dean.With only half the matches we had last season we are not going to have enough matches to catch up I feel even though the season is still in its early stages.Berwick are not one of the fancied teams but to not even get close doesn't bode well for the future.Well done to them tonight.

A lot easier a win than I had imagined. Great stuff from David & Jye with good back up from Kevin and Dany . Took Sheffield a while to get going and leaving the T/S ride until ht 14 didn't help them much. James Shane's maybe didn't score a lot but you can't  fault his effort i for one was quite impressed with him , it will be a far stiffer test tomorrow night v Newcastle. 

Not a fancied team in your eyes cause the mighty bandits thrashed you lot tonight the Tigers were properly tamed

Another week and another big team disposed of! :approve: Excellent meeting for both Jye and David with their maximums. 

Onwards and upwards for this "bang average" team :approve: 

• Like 1

Good win for Bandits,Sheffield were disappointing ,certainly not as strong as last year,agree with others Shane's was not far of the pace and gave 100%.Good to see the water cart in action again.

8 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Another week and another big team disposed of! :approve: Excellent meeting for both Jye and David with their maximums. 

Onwards and upwards for this "bang average" team :approve: 

Bang average team , you cant beat them . ask Glasgow and Peterborough . brill win for the borders team .

bates non appearance for sheff may have  killed their hopes off .

So pleased for David Howe to get his maximum last night after having an uncharacteristic start to the season. Also Jye the worst rider to come to the UK thanks Mr Campbell.

Expected a much closer match Sheffield very disappointing,great performance from the Bandits especially David [done your dad proud],with Jye not far behind.What a difference it makes when you gate well felt sorry for young Nathan don't know what happened on the first bend looked like his front wheel seized up.Typical after that we don't have a meeting at home for 2 weeks

Sheffield haven't had enough meetings at home to build up momentum, the fixtures list to blame? Less meetings this year?  Hope they can turn it around!

8 hours ago, Hel'n'Back said:

Sheffield haven't had enough meetings at home to build up momentum, the fixtures list to blame? Less meetings this year?  Hope they can turn it around!

Excuses?

• Like 1

Where was the Sheffield team I was expecting.  Not sure we were good but they were bad, but a win is a win as so many people remind us.  However I didn't find the meeting that entertaining, apart from Doolan in heat 11 hardly a pass all night