Isle of Wight 

1. Morley 

2. Verge

3. Campos 

4. Widman 

5. Hopwood

6. Woods 

7. Tedham

Hopefully another 'Home' win for the Bees I'll go for 52-38.

mountain v morley worth half the entrance fee alone. seen both riders giving my team a battering this year . i wouldn't argue with that score .

Woods may be an improvement at reserve for IOW ,,,,if his equipment is up to it..Home win is expected..but some up and down riders in both teams who could make the difference depending how they go on the night...Expect some good races with Mountain and Morley...who look a cut above the rest........

Perfect weather for today's meeting, a nice 21°c. Hopefully a better crowd than last week!

• Like 2

So Coventry win easily against virtually a one rider team ...big deal.... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, waco said:

So Coventry win easily against virtually a one rider team ...big deal.... 

Though It was going to be slightly closer but Bees were just too good for IOW. Morley was excellent however. First 4 heats took an hour but fair play the following 11 heats were done by just after 5. Crowd was bigger than last week which is a bonus, i expect a few more when Birmingham visit next week.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woz01 said:

Though It was going to be slightly closer but Bees were just too good for IOW. Morley was excellent however. First 4 heats took an hour but fair play the following 11 heats were done by just after 5. Crowd was bigger than last week which is a bonus, i expect a few more when Birmingham visit next week.

Woz it's for fans like yourself that I will be attending Coventry next week and bringing people with me ..Your approach and attitude is great and I hope you get to watch your bees  for years to come in whatever form just like us brummies do..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Woz it's for fans like yourself that I will be attending Coventry next week and bringing people with me ..Your approach and attitude is great and I hope you get to watch your bees  for years to come in whatever form just like us brummies do..

Cheers! I don't like the situation we are in but it is my club. Unfortunately I might not make it next week I'm on a nightshift and at Wembley Monday. It all costs! I will try though!

15 hours ago, Woz01 said:

Cheers! I don't like the situation we are in but it is my club. Unfortunately I might not make it next week I'm on a nightshift and at Wembley Monday. It all costs! I will try though!

Sometimes feels as if Woz01 is waging war all on his own but he keeps battling on.

Keep it going. No-one will ever be able to say you didn't do your bit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Sometimes feels as if Woz01 is waging war all on his own but he keeps battling on.

Keep it going. No-one will ever be able to say you didn't do your bit.

Thanks. There are others who are also doing their bit too whether it be attending or volunteering. I do my best for the fans that want to go and the riders that wear the Bees racejacket, nothing else. 

• Like 2