British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Canterbury 50 years celebration Saturday 19th May

I am driving to Kent tomorrow to meet up with  Canterbury and Reading star Dave Mullett  I will be tagging along to the do at Sittingbourne stadium to celebrate the 50 years of the Canterbury crusaders. If any forum members are going  it would be nice to say hello during the evening.

• Like 1

A good night was had by all I think- great turnout of riders and fans. Poor PA was the only downside for me. Riders I can remember were there are

Dave Mullett,  Reg, Jamie and Jeremy luckhurst, Rob Dolman, Graham Clifton, Barry Thomas, Ted Hubbard, Graham Miles, Laurie Etheridge, Ian Clark, Alan Sage, Barney Kennett,

Paul Evitts, Mike Spink, Rob Tilbury, keith Pritchard, Alan Kite. it was also good to see Lionel Hoskins still going strong.

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

A good night was had by all I think- great turnout of riders and fans. Poor PA was the only downside for me. Riders I can remember were there are

Dave Mullett,  Reg, Jamie and Jeremy luckhurst, Rob Dolman, Graham Clifton, Barry Thomas, Ted Hubbard, Graham Miles, Laurie Etheridge, Ian Clark, Alan Sage, Barney Kennett,

Paul Evitts, Mike Spink, Rob Tilbury, keith Pritchard, Alan Kite. it was also good to see Lionel Hoskins still going strong.

Did you get to have a chat with Paul Evitts

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

I was around when Dave was chatting to him, and i did ask about how Neil is these days.

Neil is a strange one Tim, never see him at Wolves or anywhere to be honest, Neil was a very fine rider