British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

British Final 11th June 2018 at Belle Vue

6 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Most are wearing a club team suit....

Yes but they aren't really obvious, anyway I'm just being a traditionalist, no big deal I suppose.

Brilliant by Lambert.

Schlein could win this as he is getting dialled in. Can see thousands of Brits with Schlein flags and cheering loudly as his name is announced before every one of his heats at Cardiff.

:sad:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Schlein could win this as he is getting dialled in. Can see thousands of Brits with Schlein flags and cheering loudly as his name is announced before every one of his heats at Cardiff.

I'm not there , but am following the meeting on updates.I was thinking that Rory seems to be coming on strong after his bad 1st ride.

Come on Lambo :t:

Rory Rory Rory - Come on English!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That's why The British Final shouldn't be used to decide who gets the Cardiff wild card , that should go to the best rider on currant form not in a one off meeting, a rider should not need any extra incentive to win the title 

Great ride from Cook there in ht19, pressure on but he reeled Nicholls in and mugged him, leave the bloody bike alone now Craig.

Well done Bewley knocking out the plastic Brit Schlein.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 races, 20 times Pearson screams 'here we gooooo' followed by, 'this is a big race' and every other race he calls someone a legend. 

I like Rory but he isn't English so I'm pleased he failed to get to the semi.      What a track, great racing.      Give them the World Cup next year or a GP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheReturn said:

20 races, 20 times Pearson screams 'here we gooooo' followed by, 'this is a big race' and every other race he calls someone a legend. 

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN

Thank god for heats 19 & 20. No Schlien in the semi & more importantly Cardiff. If Bewley could make the gate no one will get near.

Edited by Col
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I’m sure they did the same when Briggo won. :)

• Like 1