British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

British Final 11th June 2018 at Belle Vue

12 minutes ago, Jacques said:

It is not professional and it's insulting to the good people of the NHS, who we all know have saved his life on more than one occasion. The fact that he felt the need to slag off the UK/NHS on a social media, more than once proves his lack of intelligence.  If as you say you want to offer a reasoned response to a complaint about your treatment, then you go through the correct channels. This sense of entitlement is endemic. If you think that behaviour is acceptable, then you are no better than Schlein himself!

spot on Jacques, I wonder if he ever needs medical help again he'll go private?...my guess would be no.

3 minutes ago, Odds On said:

spot on Jacques, I wonder if he ever needs medical help again he'll go private?...my guess would be no.

I've had a lot of experience as a patient within the NHS. Of course it's not perfect, but to slag it off when you didn't get you wanted is disgraceful. He is no more entitled to any more or less than any of us. I wonder how much he has contributed to how much he's taken out!:rolleyes:

Anyone with half a brain knows the NHS has it's limits. I've had to accept it more than once for scans, operations, treatments, so I paid privately to have it done. It's not like he's short of a bob or two!

If you live in the UK,  you know it's not treatment by demand. 

Put up or shut up!

15 minutes ago, Jacques said:

It's nothing like the Tai situation. Stop trying to pick stuff out of the air in a very poor attempt  to make your point? 

It is not professional and it's insulting to the good people of the NHS, who we all know have saved his life on more than one occasion. The fact that he felt the need to slag off the UK/NHS on a social media, more than once platform proves his lack of intelligence.  If as you say you want to offer a reasoned response to a complaint about your treatment, then you go through the correct channels. This sense of entitlement is endemic. If you think that behaviour is acceptable, then you are no better than Schlein himself!

You missed the point. I hope that I had explained in the simplest terms that a complaint has to be justified. Also, the comparison was not comparing the NHS with theTai situation as you call it. The comparison was between making a criticism which is justified by giving a full and proper explanation and those who respond to a criticism, in the example given about the tactics in the final of the SON, by simply calling people haters rather than justifying themselves by way of an explanation of why the criticism is wrong. I was not suggesting that both issues are equally important, merely that there are similarities and the example given was appropriate to this forum.

It you consider that criticism should always first be addressed to the individual or body concerned I assume that in future you will be contacting the BSPA, the rider or the team you are criticising before giving your comments on here. What did Rory say when you told him before voicing your recent thoughts on here?

1 minute ago, Jacques said:

I've had a lot of experience as a patient within the NHS. Of course it's not perfect, but to slag it off when you didn't get you wanted is disgraceful. He is no more entitled to any more or less than any of us. I wonder how much he has contributed to how much he's taken out!:rolleyes:

Anyone with half a brain knows the NHS has it's limits. I've had to accept it more than once for scans, operations, treatments, so I paid privately to have it done. It's not like he's short of a bob or two!

If you live in the UK,  you know it's not treatment by demand. 

Put up or shut up!

Miserable git!

• Haha 1

Just now, Aces51 said:

You missed the point. I hope that I had explained in the simplest terms that a complaint has to be justified. Also, the comparison was not comparing the NHS with theTai situation as you call it. The comparison was between making a criticism which is justified by giving a full and proper explanation and those who respond to a criticism, in the example given about the tactics in the final of the SON, by simply calling people haters rather than justifying themselves by way of an explanation of why the criticism is wrong. I was not suggesting that both issues are equally important, merely that there are similarities and the example given was appropriate to this forum.

It you consider that criticism should always first be addressed to the individual or body concerned I assume that in future you will be contacting the BSPA, the rider or the team you are criticising before giving your comments on here. What did Rory say when you told him before voicing your recent thoughts on here?

:lol:

I think you need to get yourself an appt with a Doctor . Let's hope there is some money left in the coffers to pay for it after Rory has had all his treatment funded ...

12 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Miserable git!

I'd put money of Aces51 being Schleins no 1 fan. Like a lot of the sycophants on here, they only see what they want to see....

Anyway this is detracting from what should be a great meeting. Good luck to all the British boys tonight! May the best one of them win :approve:

Edited by Jacques

Cant see anyone bar Woffy winning this tbh!

• Haha 1

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

You are such a c...k  why say anything ? 

Because I can.

how was the long weekend holiday  in that banger caravan ???

23 minutes ago, Jacques said:

I'd put money of Aces51 being Schleins no 1 fan. Like a lot of the sycophants on here, they only see what they want to see....

Anyway this is detracting from what should be a great meeting. Good luck to all the British boys tonight! May the best one of them win :approve:

I thought his fans were those women in the pink hats.Has he got any more,?As it all went quiet Rory-wise once they left.....

Is it a winner takes all final or a straight 20 heats,most points scored is the champ?And will there be more or less than at Wroclaw?

9 minutes ago, Jacques said:

Actually what is the line up? 

Sheffield Semi:

Jason Garrity
Kyle Howarth
Josh Auty
Edward Kennett
Robert Lambert
Rory Schlein
Dan Bewley
Craig Cook
Reserve - Stefan Neilsen.

Leicester Semi.

Richard Lawson
Chris Harris
Scott Nicholls
Lewis Kerr
Richie Worrall
Danny King
Ben Barker
Adam Ellis
Reserve - Ashley Morris

Barker, Kennett & Neilsen all ruled out.  Morris & Stevie Worrall replace them.

Track reserves are Jack Smith and Kyle Bickley

Edited by Col

9 minutes ago, Col said:

Sheffield Semi:

Jason Garrity
Kyle Howarth
Josh Auty
Edward Kennett
Robert Lambert
Rory Schlein
Dan Bewley
Craig Cook
Reserve - Stefan Neilsen.

Leicester Semi.

Richard Lawson
Chris Harris
Scott Nicholls
Lewis Kerr
Richie Worrall
Danny King
Ben Barker
Adam Ellis
Reserve - Ashley Morris

Barker, Kennett & Neilsen all ruled out.  Morris & Stevie Worrall replace them.

Track reserves are Jack Smith and Kyle Bickley

Thanks Col. Why did I think Nicholls wouldn't be riding.. lol

25 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I thought his fans were those women in the pink hats.Has he got any more,?As it all went quiet Rory-wise once they left.....

Is it a winner takes all final or a straight 20 heats,most points scored is the champ?And will there be more or less than at Wroclaw?

Top 2 straight to final, next 4 to semi

• Like 1

The draw according to http://www.speedwaygp.com

BRITISH FINAL LINE-UP: 1 Richard Lawson, 2 Danny King, 3 Rory Schlein, 4 Dan Bewley, 5 Josh Auty, 6 Lewis Kerr, 7 Robert Lambert, 8 Kyle Howarth, 9 Ashley Morris, 10 Chris Harris, 11 Adam Ellis, 12 Scott Nicholls, 13 Craig Cook, 14 Richie Worrall, 15 Steve Worrall, 16 Jason Garrity.