Coventry 

1. Mountain

2. Harris

3. Armstrong

4. Phillips

5. Ruddick

6. Halder

7. MacDonald 

Kemp not riding for Cradley is a huge boost for the Bees. Bees again change their riding order, I like the way Martyn MacDonald changes the order for each opposition. Hoping Bees push Cradley all the way.

Edited by Woz01

Listened to WM for this match as away in Denia, Spain. Great win. This is what is needed to bring more fans back on board. roll on Sunday!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fundinfan said:

Listened to WM for this match as away in Denia, Spain. Great win. This is what is needed to bring more fans back on board. roll on Sunday!

And they do a cracking job they are covering the brummies  and the wolves meetings on Wednesday...

39 minutes ago, Fundinfan said:

Its a big meeting Sunday anyway being local rivals but winning tonight makes it even bigger. We have a chance to make a final. I listened on the radio, fantastic job from BBC WM. It was also nice to see more Bees fans taking more of an interest on social media tonight and it seems a few went to support the lads.

Edited by Woz01

Guest GiveusaB

We'll bring you back down to earth ! LOL

plenty of bees fans on the terraces, a comfortable win, mountain was head and shoulders above the rest imo.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

We'll bring you back down to earth ! LOL

:D. It will be close I think.

Guest GiveusaB
1 hour ago, Woz01 said:

:D. It will be close I think.

It sure will....I think the Bees will edge it, they seem to be in a good vein of form at home and you look like you have a nice balance to the side?

We'll be relying heavily on Bacon/Hume.....JPB might be a bit rusty and I'm not sure if Leon has ridden at Leicester before?

Should be a good one!

Edited by GiveusaB

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

It sure will....I think the Bees will edge it, they seem to be in a good vein of form at home and you look like you have a nice balance to the side?

We'll be relying heavily on Bacon/Hume.....JPB might be a bit rusty and I'm not sure if Leon has ridden at Leicester before?

Should be a good one!

Phillips at 4 seems to make us stronger especially at Leicester as Ruddick has put in heat leader performances there too. I'm guessing Leon has rode at Leicester in the youth championships but obviously not at this level. 

Guest GiveusaB

I went to Leicester last season and there wasn't much passing, as there wasn't many race lines?

Has that changed?

4 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

I went to Leicester last season and there wasn't much passing, as there wasn't many race lines?

Has that changed?

The 2nd Eastbourne meeting was very good, if you have two competitive teams you'll get good racing. I suspect that will happen v Birmingham. The IOW meeting wasn't the best but that was due to the gulf in class on the day. Mountain v Morley was good though!