British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Bandits 24th May 2018

According to fozz's twitter:

Lewis Kerr in for Danny,  Nico and Michael back and I'm sure he will bite our bums, Nathan greaves guesting for bandits.

Berwick have a better chance than usual 

Witches need to dig deep and get the job done

13 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Berwick have a better chance than usual 

Witches need to dig deep and get the job done

Giving some of our efforts at Ipswich that`s hardly a high bar there though is it. Big home win.

This is not going to be easy.

Kerr not great at Foxhall though has been in good form and Greaves will have the beating of our reserves

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Giving some of our efforts at Ipswich that`s hardly a high bar there though is it. Big home win.

I was trying to avoid calling you mediocre :P:lol:

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I was trying to avoid calling you mediocre :P:lol:

I`ve been called much worse, much worse.:D

• Haha 2

?Ipswich by 20 possibly more,  

Kerr will almost score as many as Danny would, Rory will cruise to a faultless max, and don't forget we still have our high scoring third heat leader in Heeps, and probably the best number 4 in the league in nico.  Gonna be easy pickings for the witches, 

5 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

?Ipswich by 20 possibly more,  

Kerr will almost score as many as Danny would, Rory will cruise to a faultless max, and don't forget we still have our high scoring third heat leader in Heeps, and probably the best number 4 in the league in nico.  Gonna be easy pickings for the witches, 

You should be more careful in the sun Baldy. I have a spare hat - will bring it for you Thursday :lol:

Welll.....................

I might be forced to put in an appearance since the Bad nits look to have their best chance ever of nicking a point!!

• Like 1

Big Ipswich win but only cos we have a shocking record there! I do so greatly hope to be proved wrong of course :lol: 

13 hours ago, Gavan said:

This is not going to be easy.

Kerr not great at Foxhall though has been in good form and Greaves will have the beating of our reserves

I think the reserves should hold there own against Greaves hope so anyway be very interesting to see how Etheridge goes has had an impressive season so far.

10 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

All these Witches fans thinking we have a chance when in reality we’re gunna get pumped, we couldn’t even manage 40 at Newcastle guys you have no need to worry

To be fair... I'm taking nowt from that challenge match! I'm more interested in seeing how we go when points really matter!