British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Bandits 24th May 2018

9 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

To be fair... I'm taking nowt from that challenge match! I'm more interested in seeing how we go when points really matter! 

Exactly 3pts off NBJ rides did not help with 2 riders underperforming Thursday night is a chance to put it right. 

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

To be fair... I'm taking nowt from that challenge match! I'm more interested in seeing how we go when points really matter! 

I have my humble pie ready if needed! :)

Difficult one to call this! Hopeful our top 5 can do a good job as I expect us to outperformed at reserve by greaves and in form Etheridge - lewi a good choice of guest a paid max at Foxhall already this season and going great guns the last few weeks for Glasgow!

kerr Schlein and I think haertel will all contribute what’s expected from each of them to add up to a winning score really depends on which heeps and covatti turn up!!

45 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Lindman down as riding in Sweden tonight,why is he not at Ipswich on Thursday ?

Because (as most people know) SCB regulation 16.5.1(h) requires a rider who is sick or carrying a non-speedway injury to receive a mandatory 7-day suspension from UK racing from the date of the first meeting missed.        However, SVEMO do not operate under the SCB regulations.   

Do they! .Thanks.I've seen afew anomalies over the years on that rule though(as you will know)

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

After his spill in ht 2 ( which thankfully he walked away from ) I'd say John will be needing a new bike 

Rory had an off last night and hurt his hand, fingers crossed he's ok:sad:

Ed Kennett in for Rory:sad:

Can Rory even cross his fingers? :(

• Sad 1

Considering a call to my mate that I used for Good Friday

"Hello big chief pissing down - can you help?" :P

• Haha 1

Can maybe see the bandits gettin a couple of points now,  especially since our riders won't have ridden on the new track surface style.

Edited by Baldyman

Are you seriously on the wind up? :rolleyes: