British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Bandits 24th May 2018

20 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Well, l'm standing in the car-park of the Golf Hotel in Foxhall Road.  It is 5.45.  It has definitely stopped raining, and the sky is clearing.   Hmmm. 

Well I’m in said golf hotel and have been here since 3 o clock. Been raining since half 4 and still raining now. Come and say hello? Wearing jeans and black polo shirt :t:

• Like 1

Looks like a good call.

It's been raining for a couple of hours now and looks to be set in for a while.

I see people are on Facebook  complaining about the cancellation. Surely they can't be that surprised, with Danny and Rory out it was nailed on to get canceled at the first sign of rain.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well I’m in said golf hotel and have been here since 3 o clock. Been raining since half 4 and still raining now. Come and say hello? Wearing jeans and black polo shirt :t:

Don't worry about him he's a forum fanny

Edited by Bandit59
mispelt word
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Did they say hi?  

6 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Well did they?

No, because my post was from the car park as l was leaving the pub, and by the time l saw Arch's message (sent 15 minutes later) l was already a few miles away at my hotel.   Where, right now, at tapes-up time, it remains dry.   But the weather means nothing, as the meeting is off.  The Witches live to fight another day! 

1 minute ago, crescent girl said:

No, because my post was from the car park as l was leaving the pub, and by the time l saw Arch's message (sent 15 minutes later) l was already a few miles away at my hotel.   Where, right now, at tapes-up time, it remains dry.   But the weather means nothing, as the meeting is off.  The Witches live to fight another day! 

If only we had covers eh.....:P

Re-arranged for August 9th

16 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

August? What's next week's reserved fixture for then? 

The cups that we crashed out of?

• Sad 1

The speedway season will soon last as long as unicorn hunting season :neutral:

• Like 1