British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Elitserien 2018, round 3, 22 May

Any stream links?

Smederna is the only team with 3 wins so far. Really Strong victory where Masarna looked like they could fight
back. Smederna were too strong though in the end (as in the previous two meetings) and could finish them off in heat 13.

Lindgren's and Iversen's double strike in heat 13 was really delicious. Masarna were 5-1 out of the tapes but
the Smederna duo went for the inside going out of bend 2 on lap 1 which saw them pass both Masarna's riders.
It was also nice seeing Woentin getting better and better for each meeting. He was really good tonight, even
challenging Lindbäck in one heat. Lebedevs is still struggling. He seems to have the speed to some extent
but the gating isn't there.

Overall a good performance from Smederna tonight. Masarna only have one good rider and that is Tai, I think he opted
for the first nomination heat to be able to get a maximum but he made a mistake (was under pressure) which
saw him knock Kim Nilsson into the airfence.

So far Smederna, Dackarna and Rospiggarna look really strong but it's still very early.

2 hours ago, Tex said:

Any stream links?

Either Premiersports or Speedway play, both are pay per view.

I watched the Freesports broadcast and felt that the Swedish match had only 3 exciting races ( for me that does not include coming out of the 2nd bend first lap ) so 5/10, The Polish match was a bit better and until the deadlock was broken it was anyone's match so 7/10.

Highlights from Smederna - Masarna. (preview looks weird but the video works fine).

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Just catching up with watching last weeks action- the Smederna match was ok. The match from Vestervik i thought was better and had 2 big high speed crashes- the airfence in Vestervik did the business thankfully.

40 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just catching up with watching last weeks action- the Smederna match was ok. The match from Vestervik i thought was better and had 2 big high speed crashes- the airfence in Vestervik did the business thankfully.

Yeah Masarna were pretty weak, weaker then I expected IMO although Smederna is a strong team.

Just watched Lejonen v Indianerna and i can`t believe how badly Lejonen rode- Indianerna are no great shakes in my opinion but controlled the match all the way through- Anders Thompsen very impressive.

Last match of the round now watched- Dackarna v Rospiggarna - decent speedway on the always well prepared Malilla track.

The quality of the video`s in this round were excellent- the glitches in the previous 2 rounds look to be well behind them. would definiately recommend purchasing for the season.

• Like 1