British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

Scorpions vs Lakeside 25.5.18

Not surprised this has been called off regardless of possible weather problems,,with their seriously weak team  due to injuries ,they were very likely to have lost to the rampant Hammers ....

• Like 2

A meeting can not be called off because of a seriously weak team due to injuries or European commitments unless agreed by the promotions, which we agreed to last Saturday. This has been cancelled because of the weather!

https://twitter.com/SpeedwayScunny

http://www.metcheck.com/WEATHER/now_and_next.asp?zipcode=scunthorpe&locationID=56905&lat=53.6&lon=-0.7

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Of course it has ...........

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, waco said:

So there's already been heavy showers, plus a 95% of rain at 14.00, a 95% of rain at 15.00, a 95% of rain at 16.00, a 95% of rain at 17.00, a 75% of rain at 18.00 and a 50% of rain at 19.00, and you think this is something other than a rain-off?  :blink: :rolleyes:

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, waco said:

So what would you do about the rain.. Mist and cold wind we have now? 

3 hours ago, waco said:

As everyone's aware i'm no Rob Godfrey fan but the roads round here are flooded so I hate to think what the Speedway track looks like. Definitely the right decision

• Like 1

Were In hull and there was a lot of rain so I’m more than confident with Rob Godreys decision last night , ps were any guests named for last nights or rider/replacement for either side  thanks in advance