British Speedway Forum
SuperBear

Redcar v Lakeside 24th may

Should be a good meeting , lakeside in good form and redcar seemed to cope with Glasgow last week , I’ll go for a draw 45-45. Not a clue in the teams , hopefully no guests and this will be a cracker 

Both teams at full strength as far as I'm aware - Mikkel drops to reserve so should be strong there with him and Jordan. 

So last weeks heat 15 pairing for the Bears are now both reserves - can't believe that has happened often.

MBA and Stewart at reserve makes Bears very strong...but is that enough to stop Lakeside? Not sure, key is really Barker, he needs to play his part in stopping Morris and Lawson claim maximums, let just hope his bikes are up to speed...

Just now, RedcarRacer said:

MBA and Stewart at reserve makes Bears very strong...but is that enough to stop Lakeside? Not sure, key is really Barker, he needs to play his part in stopping Morris and Lawson claim maximums, let just hope his bikes are up to speed...

They were at Glasgow on Friday he was superb and very fast. 

Well let just hope he bags at least one win...something he could not do last Thursday...indeed let's just hope he shows up, from the last three home meetings - Ben Barker has ONE heat win so fair to say he owes the home fans a performance...

22 hours ago, RedcarRacer said:

Well let just hope he bags at least one win...something he could not do last Thursday...indeed let's just hope he shows up, from the last three home meetings - Ben Barker has ONE heat win so fair to say he owes the home fans a performance...

Does he owe as much as Kus ? At least Barker tries 

• Like 1

Hopefully with Mikkel at reserve we kick on and win some matches , and it might be too much to ask for , but get a point away from home 

2 hours ago, SuperBear said:

Hopefully with Mikkel at reserve we kick on and win some matches , and it might be too much to ask for , but get a point away from home 

I would settle, for getting our points at home. Tomorrow night, will be a big test of that. Lawson, Morris, Morley and Newman, all have great experience of Redcar and I don't  expect Ellis and Wajnachkt to take long to get the hang of the place. It will be a close one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sidewinder said:

I would settle, for getting our points at home. Tomorrow night, will be a big test of that. Lawson, Morris, Morley and Newman, all have great experience of Redcar and I don't  expect Ellis and Wajnachkt to take long to get the hang of the place. It will be a close one.

Looking forward to a first visit there tonight. 

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

Hope you enjoy it.

Sure I will. One of the few tracks I haven't been to, for whatever reason, but heard good reports this year about the racing.

Can't see the Bears being able to live with Morris and Lawson so heats 13 and 15 look tough.

The Bears need points contributions from every team member to have a chance of winning this one - looks a tough ask.