British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield v Workington SGBCL 24/5/18 @ 19.30

27 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The season started a lot longer than 28 days ago 

Isnt that why Graversen came - the facility had ended.

That move must have been a redeclaration tather than another facility for Bates surely....

I reckon it is the case thst it could be another facility. Surely they wouldn't be so stupid to throw away 1.50 knowing thst Shanes would up his average. Not only that. They've mentioned several times about reintroducing josh, but only when he was back and ready, even after we'd signed Jan. 

Josh as much as I like the Barnsley chop should have been replaced as soon as he fell off his sledge, with this season being so short, we really are going to struggle to keep in contention for the top four. I reckon we just have to swallow this pill and go for next season the promotion team at Sheffield have done us proud in the last few years, let's not forget the years  between the cup win in the 70's and the title wins of the Wilson era, or the years we did not even run. I remember the high light of the year was to see if we could get one over Belle vue not win the league. Reality check guy's lets just enjoy what we've got.

1 hour ago, spin king junior said:

I reckon it is the case thst it could be another facility. Surely they wouldn't be so stupid to throw away 1.50 knowing thst Shanes would up his average. Not only that. They've mentioned several times about reintroducing josh, but only when he was back and ready, even after we'd signed Jan. 

If the facility was extended then I can only imagine that you are lucky to have influence at the top table....  ;)

On 5/27/2018 at 6:31 PM, KingIvan said:

What avg would Facundo Albin come on.......

Think it would be something like 3.23, seen he's been riding in Poland, exiting rider, but he'd need some decent machinery under him. 

and pay for the steel shoe he borrowed off B.B. Racing !

He would also require accommodation and transport. It's a lot to ask for a 3 point rider.

35 minutes ago, Steve55 said:

Think it would be something like 3.23, seen he's been riding in Poland, exiting rider, but he'd need some decent machinery under him. 

Non Brits cannot drop below 4