British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GregoryM

FREESPORTS HD

On 5/23/2018 at 4:11 PM, hammer1969 said:

UPDATE April 2018: FreeSports had told users on social media that it now expects FreeSports HD to go live in June 2018.

Still waiting!

56 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Still waiting!

I get it each week, Swedish Speedway on a tues, usually about 6pm followed by Sundays Polish meeting, and sometimes it shows Polish Speedway on a Sunday.  Have been watching it all year on Channel 95 on Freesports HD. 

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, A ORLOV said:

I get it each week, Swedish Speedway on a tues, usually about 6pm followed by Sundays Polish meeting, and sometimes it shows Polish Speedway on a Sunday.  Have been watching it all year on Channel 95 on Freesports HD. 

It's not actually in HD, it's still an SD channel that you can only get on the HD platform (confusing I know)

I hate watching in SD.

3 minutes ago, Rob B said:

It's not actually in HD, it's still an SD channel that you can only get on the HD platform (confusing I know)

I hate watching in SD.

Agree, and why it is not shown on normal Freeview ch 273 anymore I have no idea.  Not bothered if HD or SD, just pleased to see it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

I get it on channel  SKY  422. always have

7 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

....and Virgin Media Channel 553.

We are not talking about the channel, the channel has been around over a year, its the HD version that was promised in June.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It's on Freeview channel 95. Get Swedish and Polish speedway.

Again, that's the SD channel, not HD.

Sod the H&S, just D on it's own will do for me, we're lucky that Freesports even exists and decided to put speedway on at all.

• Like 3

I must go and get my eyes tested, can't tell the difference between HD and SD. Wouldn't be anything to do with how much it cost ?