British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Silver helmet final Lublin Thursday May 24th live on the internet

I’m in Scotland  on holiday so cannot post line- up. However this meeting which starts at 6pm UK time today is live on the internet by Sabmar TV you tube channel. Hopefully someone else can list the riders (on Sportowefakty)and find the you tube channel.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Feed here on You Tube. It'll be available to watch after the event as well.

You can also link via Sportowe Fakty

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/756510/transmisja-telewizyjna-z-finalu-srebrnego-kasku-na-wp-sportowefakty

Edited by RobMcCaffery

1 Karol Zupinski

2 Daniel Kaczmarek

3 Dominik Kubera

4 Maksym Drabik

5 Igor Kopec-Sobcynski

6 Wiktor Lapart

7 Bartosz Smektala

8 Michal Gruchalski

9 Dominik Kossakowski

10 Patryk Wojdylo

11 Sebastian Niedzwiecz

12 Kamil Wieczorek

13 Arkadiusz Potoniec

14 Alex Zgardzinski

15 Oskar Bober

16 Robert Chmiel

17 Wiktor Trofimov jr

18 Maksymilian Bogdamowicz

Both this and the Bronze Helmet seem to draw on the EL and D1 reserves. Can one of our Polish correspondents please confirm the eligibility? I assume it is age-related. 

It was a straight 20 heats at Krosno last year. Result: Drabik (13), Kubera (13), Smektala (12). Hard to see a different top 3. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

5 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

1 Karol Zupinski

2 Daniel Kaczmarek

3 Dominik Kubera

4 Maksym Drabik

5 Igor Kopec-Sobcynski

6 Wiktor Lapart

7 Bartosz Smektala

8 Michal Gruchalski

9 Dominik Kossakowski

10 Patryk Wojdylo

11 Sebastian Niedzwiecz

12 Kamil Wieczorek

13 Arkadiusz Potoniec

14 Alex Zgardzinski

15 Oskar Bober

16 Robert Chmiel

17 Wiktor Trofimov jr

18 Maksymilian Bogdamowicz

Both this and the Bronze Helmet seem to draw on the EL and D1 reserves. Can one of our Polish correspondents please confirm the eligibility? I assume it is age-related. 

It was a straight 20 heats at Krosno last year. Result: Drabik (13), Kubera (13), Smektala (12). Hard to see a different top 3. 

Pretty sure this one is the U21 as it is being used to determine who rides in the world and European U21 qualifiers. Bronze is U19 i think

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Pretty sure this one is the U21 as it is being used to determine who rides in the world and European U21 qualifiers. Bronze is U19 i think

Many thanks. Hope the midges are behaving up there. I'm heading out soon and will watch later so I hope those of you watching live have an entertaining meeting. 

Well, I hope I was able to help some of you enjoy a meeting where the scoring was probably more interesting than the actual racing, with the biggest surprise probably being Drabik not winning. I do wonder just how deep Poland's seam of upcoming talent is right now. There's plenty of riders but where are the Pawlickis and Zmarzliks of just a couple of years ago? 

15 hours ago, racers and royals said:

The Silver Helmet and the Bronze Helmet are U21 and U19 events respectively.
You can see all Polish Gold, Silver and Bronze Helmet winners since inception in the '60s HERE
www.speedwaychampions.com