British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton v Poole Prem B. 28/5/18

20 minutes ago, ray c said:

Rain might save us this time around until we get super duper new team up and running :nono:

Forecast for Monday is a lovely sunny day. I am coming up for this and hope it stays fair.

• Like 1

I see the resident troll is still spouting his/her? poison in the pathetic attempt to gain attention and unfortunately, it continues to work.  I can't see us getting much if anything out of this meeting until some changes are made but I still remain confident we will be in the playoffs then we will see what happens!?

• Like 2

I'd predict around a 10 point home win. Fingers crossed I can make it to Monmore for the 1st time this year! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orbiter said:

Poole will be lambs too the slaughter 

Must admit I also fear for Poole in this meeting. Dont think Brady Kurtz has ridden this track too well in the past and if you number one may struggle to get 7/8 points then the  rest don't bear thinking about.

If Wolves riders become complacent maybe the damage may be limited to 10 points but I somehow doubt it. Also even though this meeting DOESN'T affect the new GSA's for Poole in June (now on SGB site), I doubt it will matter to the result.

Thankfully for Poole they don't have to go there in a regular league match again this season after Monday. Maybe not again this season anyway if it continues as it has this season. BUT wont give up hope just yet until we know Ford's rider plan for June. Not over hopeful on that in honesty.

• Like 1

From the Wolves site : Schlein declared fit to ride. Poole no 7 TBC, replacement signing for Stefan Nielsen.

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Auty. 

So Auty is now confirmed as your new signing?

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

So Auty is now confirmed as your new signing?

For at least a couple of meetings :wink:

Does drafted in mean he has signed then,not very clear is it.

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Does drafted in mean he has signed then,not very clear is it.

What is clear is that he is not cover for Nielsen as his average is higher.  Therefore, the team has to be redeclared (and approved by BSPA) to accommodate Auty.  Expect further team changes and Auty might be one to make way (for Klindt?)

What we need is Thorsell to bring the form he has shown in Poland today. Might get to within 12-14 if he does!

Sundstrom showing better form. Just beat Dudek in his own back yard.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What we need is Thorsell to bring the form he has shown in Poland today. Might get to within 12-14 if he does!

Sundstrom showing better form. Just beat Dudek in his own back yard.

Sunstrom is a better rider than he's been showing mate. He's now starting to show that. Superb jesture by Dave Smith of Bournemouth bedding last week to help him out with an engine. Shame Kasper cannot go to reserve, it would have done his confidence the world of good.