British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton v Poole Prem B. 28/5/18

Been in Wolverhampton today and have never seen rain like it today. I hope it's dry and clear tomorrow otherwise no chance of taking any more rain.

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He shouldn't need to go to reserve! 

Quite agree he was signed as 1 to 5 he just not shown how good he his ? 

Paul Starke now covering (NOT Josh Auty) for Monday and Wednesday fixtures, while Matt F considers his longer term team change options.

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Paul Starke now covering (NOT Josh Auty) for Monday and Wednesday fixtures, while Matt F considers his longer term team change options.

C'mon Skidder1 i thought you was always quick off the mark with news on Poole.I beat you to it this time:rolleyes:although i put it on the Poole thread.Not as guest obviously,he has a higher average than Auty doesn't he.Woryna reserve tomorrow?

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not a bad choice for Monmore considering he rode for the Spoons. Should clean-up at reserve.

Just now, Beowulf said:

Not a bad choice for Monmore considering he rode for the Spoons. Should clean-up at reserve.

Thought his average was 5.08 which takes him above Woryna,that should put Woryna at reserve.

3 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Been in Wolverhampton today and have never seen rain like it today. I hope it's dry and clear tomorrow otherwise no chance of taking any more rain.

Quite something, wasn’t it? But the forecast is good for tomorrow, so hopefully all will be well.

• Like 1

Hopefully it pours down and the meeting gets called off.

We could do without another loss until Linus, Josh and Brady get new averages. 

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Hopefully it pours down and the meeting gets called off.

We could do without another loss until Linus, Josh and Brady get new averages. 

Genuine question - where the hell is Poole Bolton ?

He stopped posting around the time you were called out, so i'm just checking, on welfare grounds, obviously in case you know him.

He's been logging in and out of the forum it seems, just not posting... odd that.  

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Steve0 said:

What is clear is that he is not cover for Nielsen as his average is higher.  Therefore, the team has to be redeclared (and approved by BSPA) to accommodate Auty.  Expect further team changes and Auty might be one to make way (for Klindt?)

Not a surprise that Klindt will be joining the pie rats!

I wish the Wolves and Pirates websites would at least get together re riding order for this evening.

My first thought is to go with the Wolves site.  Guess we'll just have to see when the racing actually starts and we see whose in heat 2!!B)

11 hours ago, tellboy said:

C'mon Skidder1 i thought you was always quick off the mark with news on Poole.I beat you to it this time:rolleyes:although i put it on the Poole thread.Not as guest obviously,he has a higher average than Auty doesn't he.Woryna reserve tomorrow?

Family birthdays this weekend so a bit slow on the speedway stuff!!!!;)

9 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Genuine question - where the hell is Poole Bolton ?

He stopped posting around the time you were called out, so i'm just checking, on welfare grounds, obviously in case you know him.

He's been logging in and out of the forum it seems, just not posting... odd that.  

I don't know. 

Riding order should be this......Woryna needs to be at No.2 tonight.

Kurtz, Woryna, Grajczonek, Sundstrom, Worrall, Szczepaniak & Starke