British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton v Poole Prem B. 28/5/18

I thought we would get hammered but with Woryna at reserve I think we have a chance here of getting something out of tonight's meeting.

6 hours ago, krompa said:

Woryna at reserve according to Wolves site and at no.2 according to Poole site.

Which one is correct?

6 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Poole. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I thought we would get hammered but with Woryna at reserve I think we have a chance here of getting something out of tonight's meeting.

So Wolves site right then.  Glad that's sorted. 

Nicolai Klindt comes into the Poole line up in June so Paul Starke comes in replacing Stefan Nielsen and not redecorated their line up with Starke or Klindt in for now. 

Had ad they named Klindt in for tonight but unable to ride, surely no cover can be used so a 3.00 rider to cover only. So how does Starke get into the 1-7 if he is covering for Nielsen as a guest ?

Very long queues at Monmore. Car park chocker.  Come to see the 2018 champs in action. Might be Wolves last chance to see us before the playoffs, should they be unlucky enough to meet us again. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Very long queues at Monmore. Car park chocker.  Come to see the 2018 champs in action. Might be Wolves last chance to see us before the playoffs, should they be unlucky enough to meet us again. 

You say 2018 champs but I think that will be Belle Vue or Swindon but Wolves will be top 4 in my opinion.

But your entitled to your opinion and it’s a valid one that Wolves will be 2018 champs.

Im not sure how Wolves can meet Poole in the play offs unless I’ve missed a rule change that 3rd and 4th meet 7th or 8th

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

Nicolai Klindt comes into the Poole line up in June so Paul Starke comes in replacing Stefan Nielsen and not redecorated their line up with Starke or Klindt in for now. 

Had ad they named Klindt in for tonight but unable to ride, surely no cover can be used so a 3.00 rider to cover only. So how does Starke get into the 1-7 if he is covering for Nielsen as a guest ?

He's not a guest apparently.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

So why can't Klindt ride until june 13th

New averages on June 1st and Speedway of Nations in between 

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He's not a guest apparently.

But he isn't declared in their 1-7 so has to be a guest for Nielsen but average too high 

5-1 to British reserves in heat 2 against a gp standard pole and one that was supposed to be a hell of a lot better than he has been. 

Maybe Poole might back the Brits one day!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Szczepaniak has to go.

Nice edit after Woryna wins his next one..