British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership • Swindon v Somerset • 28/05/18

Man flu has got the better of me so im afraid I will be Swindon's version of MFF tonight and only be following via updates and messages from my mates. I will try not to panic if someone runs 2 lasts in a row.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Man flu has got the better of me so im afraid I will be Swindon's version of MFF tonight and only be following via updates and messages from my mates. I will try not to panic if someone runs 2 lasts in a row.

Get well soon.

Dire, soul destroying bore of a meeting this far. 

Only talking point is the fact that we don't enforce helmet colour rules in this country. Doyle winning heat 12 in a yellow helmet.

Must have forgotten his yellow and black helmet cover.

9 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Only talking point is the fact that we don't enforce helmet colour rules in this country. Doyle winning heat 12 in a yellow helmet.

You can only beat what’s put in front of you. Zach has had another great meeting. 

12 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Yellow is permitted

3 hours ago, sugarray said:

Yellow is permitted

When was that amended. If so, what's the point of yellow and black existing as it isn't used anywhere else in the world?

Edited to add, the SCB regulations confirm that Yellow is NOT premitted. Both Yellow and Yellow and Black were permitted a few years back but they tightened it up to improve identification. They are clearly now not bothering to enforce it.

Also, the crowd was about 1500 tops, which is still good in these laughably dire times for British Speedway.

Edited by CB252

Sadly we need changes. We are ok at home but sadly too far off the pace away from home. It's a shame as they are nice guys and can be good riders but that only goes so far. 

Congrats to Swindon though can only beat what's in front of them. 

• Confused 1

Not the greatest meeting but to be fair to the Robins the Rebels were usually 2-3 lengths behind going in to the first turn.

Morris sublime and the rest of the team contributed well to a rout.

Disappointed with The Rebels given the number of former Robins in the line up. Changes required to make them competitive away from home.

P.S Bellego must go...

Musielak picking up good points at 5, the partnerships of Morris/Ellis & Batchelor/Bellego, Zach beating second strings comfortably.

Things are looking bright

Total thrashing, fantastic weather and crowd 2500-3000. Well done Morra beating Doyley twice, as Batch loses to him 3 times. Great from Zach, Dave.

Joint top with Wolves.

One of the worst  meetings your likely to see ..not up on  speedway  rules this year but I thought you could used tac subs and before Doyle had ef in 11 they were never going to used them ..i have a feeling that Doyle is not going do them or  are they can' afford to pay him the extra .

• Like 1