British Speedway Forum

My sister and her partner are planning on going to this. Can anyone let me know how to get tickets or when they become available please. Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

My sister and her partner are planning on going to this. Can anyone let me know how to get tickets or when they become available please. Cheers.

Speedway GP website

Yeah I know that , but I was unsure as to why they are unavailable at the moment as the Cardiff ones are normally getable for months before the event.

Just now, Cliffeboy said:

Yeah I know that , but I was unsure as to why they are unavailable at the moment as the Cardiff ones are normally getable for months before the event.

Normally go on sale June/July

39 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Normally go on sale June/July

Great stuff , cheers R and R , I shall pass that on. 

13 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Great stuff , cheers R and R , I shall pass that on. 

Have a look at the Torun 2017 thread started by myself. It gives the Kupbilet website. What i suggest is done now is to register on the website so on the day they go on sale you can login and buy there and then.

I know its a fair way off yet, and lots could change - but... are there any meetings ear marked for the Sunday after Torun?

Trying to work out whether to stay in Torun on the Sunday night too, as the last time we went we ended up staying in Gdansk and flying home on the Monday after the U21 Final.

Thanks

On 5/30/2018 at 12:10 PM, hardtobeat said:

I know its a fair way off yet, and lots could change - but... are there any meetings ear marked for the Sunday after Torun?

Trying to work out whether to stay in Torun on the Sunday night too, as the last time we went we ended up staying in Gdansk and flying home on the Monday after the U21 Final.

Thanks

Nothing as yet- but there certainly will be somewhere in Poland. Just keep an eye on here https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/kalendarz/2018/10/07

On 5/30/2018 at 12:10 PM, hardtobeat said:

Thanks

Bydgoszcz did announce some plans to run a meeting on the Sunday as a fundraiser for Tomek Gollob.

I'm not sure whether this is still intended.

http://www.pomorska.pl/sport/zuzel/a/asy-dla-golloba-mocne-nazwiska-gratka-dla-fanow,13057660/

Can anybody tell me whether or not this is the last GP of the series? 

I've been looking on the GP website and Melbourne has been removed from the calendar (I think due to issues with the venue). Does this mean the series will be decided over 10 legs or are they going to finding a new venue for the final GP?

2 hours ago, Fordy said:

Can anybody tell me whether or not this is the last GP of the series? 

I've been looking on the GP website and Melbourne has been removed from the calendar (I think due to issues with the venue). Does this mean the series will be decided over 10 legs or are they going to finding a new venue for the final GP?

Yes it is the final GP this year as Australia can't find a stadium and haven't made it pay so far. Hopefully if they do find a venue they will start the series rather than end it as it causes havoc with travel arrangements and league fixtures.

plus most speedway fans are based in Europe and this takes away them seeing the World Champion crowned after following the series all season.

• Like 1

No issues with website, 114zl inc programme, usual spot, top tier 3rd bend yellow zone (away fans sector for Polish league matches). Flights from Manchester & hotels sorted too, can't wait! 

Planning on taking my (soon to be) wife and our 1 year old to this - At the risk of being incredibly naïve, can anyone recommend where is best to stay ie a decent hotel etc? Thank you in advance.

Edited by AlexBrady

Not many rooms left in Torun and the ones that are, are very expensive to years gone by.