British Speedway Forum

18 hours ago, rocketrod said:

My first Torun gp. Doing a pretty unconventional trip  but flying into Bydgoszcz and flying out of Warsaw next day But with ticket , flight and train only cost £56 it’s incredibly good value. Where do people normally plot up before the meeting during the day ? 

Hi , I am going for Gp Torun 2018  from Bydgoszcz  . if Somebody want to help with transport I can help . Bus is cost £3 :)

18 hours ago, rocketrod said:

My first Torun gp. Doing a pretty unconventional trip  but flying into Bydgoszcz and flying out of Warsaw next day But with ticket , flight and train only cost £56 it’s incredibly good value. Where do people normally plot up before the meeting during the day ? 

I am fly from Birmingham to Bydgoszcz 6 October Saturday and I am going for Bus Station . Cost for Bus £3 :)  if you havre more questions Ask!

On 21 September 2018 at 9:25 AM, Tomas said:

I am fly from Birmingham to Bydgoszcz 6 October Saturday and I am going for Bus Station . Cost for Bus £3 :)  if you havre more questions Ask!

Bus from Bydgozcz to Torun is about £2.50 takes just under an hour

Firstly, I just want to say that I HATE YOU!  ALL OF YOU!!!  I just wish I was able to make it over to Torun. If only it were as easy and cheap to travel around Europe while I was still there... :(

Secondly, let's forget about Woffy and Bartek; it is a very interesting battle for the top eight now.  A great last ride from Sayfutdinov has given him a great chance of overtaking Dudek.  Laguta and Zagar are both also in range.  That leaves Dudek to get a wild card, and I think Vaculik deserves one too; what a crazy year he has had...  Then what?

Steve

On 9/21/2018 at 9:25 AM, Tomas said:

Thanks mate but I booked a train to torun. 

Should Cookie & Vaculik be unavailable for Torun. Who do we think will replace them?

Antonio Lindback? Piotr Pawlicki? or Robert Lambert?

Any thoughts?

7 minutes ago, steve69 said:

Should Cookie & Vaculik be unavailable for Torun. Who do we think will replace them?

Antonio Lindback? Piotr Pawlicki? or Robert Lambert?

Any thoughts?

The first 2 reserves will replace them Niels K Iversen and Vaclav Milik

Sundstrom
Drabik
Fricke next In line.

Edited by Fozzie4388

1 minute ago, Fozzie4388 said:

The first 2 reserves will replace them Niels K Iversen and Vaclav Milik

Cook said on BT Sport he will ride again this season.  His wrist is not bad and plenty of movement.  Another x-ray on Tuesday as early x-ray's not clear.

Off to Torun next week. Shame the top 2 are not a little closer. Would have loved to see a last meeting one off shootout particularly in Poland with a Polish rider involved. Unfortunately can only remember a couple of occasions in the last 10 years where the championship has really gone to the wire at the last GP.

Woffinden needs 12pts to win it assuming Zmarzlik scores a 21pt max, so realistically 7 or 8 pints would probably be more likely to win.

still should see some good racing and a few beers:)

14 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Woffinden needs 12pts to win it assuming Zmarzlik scores a 21pt max, so realistically 7 or 8 pints would probably be more likely to win.

still should see some good racing and a few beers:)

What happens if they are level on points?

1 hour ago, eric i said:

What happens if they are level on points?

The Final Overall SGP Classification In case of Riders involved in a tie on the Final Overall SGP Classification, at the end of the SGP Series, the following will apply: 1. Run-off for 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd place. 2. Run-off for 8 th place, which is the last qualifying place for the following year’s SGP Series.

I'm flying out from Stansted Saturday morning and land in Bydgoszcz mid morning - If anybody fancies meeting for a beer before travelling to Torun or there, feel free to send me a message!

Edited by AlexBrady