British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

You think that is a personal attack, don't cry everyone knows what you are on here gross.

Do they lol 

Reported you anyway just for a laugh as you enjoy a bit of banter 

Right, time to resume normal service..   Hey Shovvy,  Gav just pm'd me to say he thinks you're an absolute to$$er................

:t:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Peter adams on a smartphone pmsl

Looks if he's never used one before.

Congratualtions Tai - fantastic bottle to finish so strong when a lesser rider wouldve crumpled

Zmarzlik always sounds like a cartoon chipmunk. Great meeting. Congrats to Woffinden. Glad Lindgren managed a World Championship podium, thought he'd miss out after the hand injury.

23 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A well done to Lindgren on grabbing third. Fought back well after an injury. Deserved.

Yep Steve,and the only one not celebrating tonight with Wolves legend's finishing 1 & 3 is Flange.Hates everything Wolverhampton speedway.

I think that Tai could actually be the new Ivan Mauger. Strikes me that he is modelling himself on Ivan and how he went about things. Interesting that when he told the anecdote re telling Crump Hancock etc in 2013 stating that he would win 6 world titles and they laughed. The female interviewer seemed to pass by what he said very quickly. You could imagine Tai thinking they still don't believe me but I will show them. Has I am writing this Tai is being interviewed and said that when he was on his A game he could beat 'any of these guys'. In other words he was reiterating that he would win 6 world titles and I still don't think they got the message. But Ivan was determined to be the best and I am sure Tai is dedicated to emulating what Ivan did.

Years ago I went to a veteran riders dinner in Coventry and observed Jason Crump talking with Ove Fundin. I was sure Fundin was telling Crump he could achieve what he had achieved. Fundin was the only rider to have finished in the first three 10 years on the trot. Crump was determined to match that feat and did so. I  believe Tai with the same determination as Crump, will equal Mauger and TR's record

What great interviews Tai gave there, considering the turmoil he's had tonight he just came across as so cool headed, determined to carry on again next year and the year after that, etc etc.

Been a very entertaining GP season, probably more quality meetings than usual with only a couple of duffers, here's hoping Rob Lambert gets a go next year, maybe Max Fricke too, they have both come on leaps and bounds this year and I think they could hold their own in the company they will have if selected.

Lets hope he is seen on the bbc breakfast news next week or at least gets some type of mention on the bbc or itv. The least he deserves. 

Really he should be selected on spoty but we all know he wont even get a mention.

• Thanks 1

Spat the dummy out earlier on when I thought smarlik should have been excluded tuned back in for semi finals go woffy  pressure too much for me don t know how the riders cope lol 

Think Tai is now approaching his peak years in the sport. He’s 28 and the same age as when Mauger won his first title in 1968.

He’s also achieved 5 rostrum finishes in 6 seasons, only losing a 3rd place run-off to Nikki Pedersen in 2014. Amazing consistency.