British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Anyone still feel that the GP's don't have the drama of World Final night?

Steve

Yes, but surely because it has come down to the last round and that TW has not wrapped it up yet. The home crowd have still got hope that there boy has a chance, but one bad ride from BZ and its all over.

10 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Let’s hope Laguta clamps Zmarzlik and gives Milik a run round the outside 

Lets hope Laguta wins i got money on it

7 minutes ago, tyler42 said:

Yes, but surely because it has come down to the last round and that TW has not wrapped it up yet. The home crowd have still got hope that there boy has a chance, but one bad ride from BZ and its all over.

Thing is, this drama has gone on for for three GP's now! That never happened before...

Steve

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Oh grow up and go to bed 

Still a bad call  was at Cardiff the year Norris dived up the inside of rickardsen never touched him but he got excluded the ref has favoured the rider going for the championship 

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

Thing is, this drama has gone on for for three GP's now! That never happened before...

Steve

Correct, the GP series is good for the sport imo.  This is nailbiting stuff, come on Artem, give us some hope fella.

Inthink Zmarzliks got this. He is at the top of his game, is having a huge rub with the rerun and Woffinden has bashed himself and came out on a slow bike. Hope I am wrong.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Inthink Zmarzliks got this. He is at the top of his game, is having a huge rub with the rerun and Woffinden has bashed himself and came out on a slow bike. Hope I am wrong.

It's in Woffinden's hands, a win in this race practically gives him the title.

Artem Laguta also looks unbeatable tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So do I, 

But zmarzlik has the inside gates. Cant see Woffinden making the final. Hope I am wrong.

i think with track slicken off now, it has not helped BZ chances he has looked pretty average last 2 rides

Get in there Tai best British rider EVER!!!

Handles the pressure better than anyone what a gate in heat 20