British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Despite all that has been said on this thread positive or negative my  belief was/is that if he had not have won the title it would have  been his own fault. Conversely therefore if did win it then it would been his own fault too.  The way he won it has proven that he truly is a great world champion. 

There are those on here lamenting a Polish world champion. Don't worry there are 3 GPs in Poland, when there are 10 in Poland they will have a world champion every year, which I am sure is the game plan.

Purely for effect Mr C.

Edited by nw42

What a way to wrap it up......copyright Kelvin Tatum.

Hearty congratulations to TAI ...... superb

• Like 1

Respect to the 3 other riders in that final, especially Artem, the gave him the victory ride, fair play and it proves how popular he is amongst the riders.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

WASN'T going solo though!

Reminded me of showing my Grandad Face time on an Iphone 

Edited by tyke

Okay, referring to posts on other threads on the BSF, claiming that Tai isn't as good as riders in the "good ol' days", and that there are "no stars" out there, how about this?

Woffinden, Zmarzlik, Laguta, Doyle, Janowski etc ARE real superstars of speedway, and deserve to considered as such!

Steve

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Okay, referring to posts on other threads on the BSF, claiming that Tai isn't as good as riders in the "good ol' days", and that there are "no stars" out there, how about this?

Woffinden, Zmarzlik, Laguta, Doyle, Janowski etc ARE real superstars of speedway, and deserve to considered as such!

Steve

Of course.. but people don't see them racing journeymen in 80% of their races and hardly ever losing so don't think there are as many 'stars'.

10 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Yeah that's that pervo Gavan all over

Love the personal attack’s with no substance night little one

Comparing riders of today to those that are in history is difficult, as todays riders are still writing history.

Hard to currently compare Woffy with TRick and Mauger and Olsen and Briggs and Fundin. We will know how he compares in about 8 years time.

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Tough night for a few xenophobes on here :)

Plenty more tough nights to come :)

I know and it’s hilarious 

I ignore Corbyn fan as it’s a little boy but love seeing the fools out in their place 

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Love the personal attack’s with no substance night little one

You think that is a personal attack, don't cry everyone knows what you are on here gross.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Comparing riders of today to those that are in history is difficult, as todays riders are still writing history.

Hard to currently compare Woffy with TRick and Mauger and Olsen and Briggs and Fundin. We will know how he compares in about 8 years time.

That is why none of us have.  We have only compared him to British riders - who have never achieved what Tai have.  To compare him to the REAL legends, only time will tell,,,

Steve

• Like 1

A well done to Lindgren on grabbing third. Fought back well after an injury. Deserved.

Edited by Steve Shovlar