British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Fullmax said:

For the Bydgoszcz meeting 

For The Gp- they sell standing tickets when the seats are gone- normally not available online only to personal callers at Torun box office.

2 hours ago, Fullmax said:

We almost certainly have 2 spare tickets  due to our friends who were travelling with us  have had to pull out at the last minute   . We will be taking the  tickets toTorun with us. Both have my name on them.  

Fullmax you are a star, I will let them know and they could sort out payment to you, please could you keep hold of them, Thanks again.

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

For The Gp- they sell standing tickets when the seats are gone- normally not available online only to personal callers at Torun box office.

Take it thats why theres so many people standing in and around all the doorways and on the steps down to the seats during racing. 

30 minutes ago, Fullmax said:

Take it thats why theres so many people standing in and around all the doorways and on the steps down to the seats during racing. 

They are normally restricted to the concourse all the way round the lower section- would have thought the stewards would not allow standing in the gangways.

My first Torun gp. Doing a pretty unconventional trip  but flying into Bydgoszcz and flying out of Warsaw next day But with ticket , flight and train only cost £56 it’s incredibly good value. Where do people normally plot up before the meeting during the day ? 

46 minutes ago, rocketrod said:

My first Torun gp. Doing a pretty unconventional trip  but flying into Bydgoszcz and flying out of Warsaw next day But with ticket , flight and train only cost £56 it’s incredibly good value. Where do people normally plot up before the meeting during the day ? 

this is normally a popular drinking establishment  

Pub Beczka
ul. Rynek Staromiejski 23
87-100 Toruń

7 hours ago, superclamp said:

Fullmax you are a star, I will let them know and they could sort out payment to you, please could you keep hold of them, Thanks again.

Will do . Perhaps best to meet up in Torun and hand them over.

3 hours ago, rocketrod said:

R&R can correct me but I read on here there is a sports bar in Torun called Liga. 

21 minutes ago, Mark said:

R&R can correct me but I read on here there is a sports bar in Torun called Liga. 

Not been there but it`s here 

Address: Małe Garbary 13, 87-100 Toruń, Poland

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

this is normally a popular drinking establishment  

Pub Beczka
ul. Rynek Staromiejski 23
87-100 Toruń

Great shout R&R. Bar Szwejk is another one in the Rynek (close to the donkey statue). In between those two there's Bar Kuranty, if you like speedway celeb spotting then you'll see a few in there. Decent pint of Guinness in there too, as well as the lovely Polish lager. 

Edited by mikec
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikec said:

Great shout R&R. Bar Szwejk is another one in Rynek (close to the donkey statue). In between those two there's Bar Kuranty, if you like speedway celeb spotting then you'll see a few in there. Decent pint of Guinness in there too, as well as the lovely Polish lager. 

Bar Kuranty was actually the one i meant to recommend- renewed acquaintances with Mark Loram over a pint in there last time i went to the GP.

: rynek Staromiejski 29, 87-100 Toruń, Poland

• Like 1

Yes can recommend Bar Kuranty, decent food to, then again most of the bars and restraunts the food was good.

See you there.:)

4 hours ago, Fullmax said:

Will do . Perhaps best to meet up in Torun and hand them over.

Yeah good idea, cant thank you enough, you have saved the day.Will sort it out with them and discuss it with you over weekend if thats ok, is their a way I could privately message you on here with contact details.

17 minutes ago, superclamp said:

Yeah good idea, cant thank you enough, you have saved the day.Will sort it out with them and discuss it with you over weekend if thats ok, is their a way I could privately message you on here with contact details.

Not sure about that but I'm sure we can sort something out. .  Where in the UK are you. Were  in East Yorks .Will check the price I'm sure if I remember right it's about  £85 for the pair of tickets but it's been a while since I bought them 

1 hour ago, Fullmax said:

Not sure about that but I'm sure we can sort something out. .  Where in the UK are you. Were  in East Yorks .Will check the price I'm sure if I remember right it's about  £85 for the pair of tickets but it's been a while since I bought them 

Go to his profile and send a DM.