British Speedway Forum

When luck is with you you win titles. Zmarzlik wont mess up this second chance. 

Just now, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Correct decision by the ref.

F..k off you juvenile 

Zmarzlik name on the title?

Edited by noggin

This title could end up being decided by that disgraceful decision to exclude Woffinden for delaying the start a couple of GP's ago.

As always with reruns, the leaders never lead second time around. Lady luck with Zmarzlik.

Listen to all the idiot Woffinden haters. Let’s hope tai wins his last ride and shoves it back up all of you!!!

That's. Me done with this sport zmarzlik caused  the stoppage  should have been excluded 1 more supporter lost to the sport 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

As always with reruns, the leaders never lead second time around. Lady luck with Zmarzlik.

Feel bad for Emil too...

Steve

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

This title could end up being decided by that disgraceful decision to exclude Woffinden for delaying the start a couple of GP's ago.

Hardly, I would love him to do it but if he loses it then it's down to his mistake in ht11, no question.

1 minute ago, r8gdp said:

That's. Me done with this sport zmarzlik caused  the stoppage  should have been excluded 1 more supporter lost to the sport 

Bye then 

How many times does that happen? A rider is nowhere and it is stopped and in the rerun wins it.